Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...f/vala/831.jpg
    Ginger: Amaretti what a lovely name. I'm Ginger. You look like a nice strong, handsome man

Amaretti: Quite. I was just about to retire to my hot tub with a bottle of champagne. Would you care to join me?

Comment

Ginger: Hi Darling, how are you today?

Darling: I am doing quite well today, thanks. *stands up* Now that my meeting is over with, *looks at Amaretti, then back at Ginger* I think I will head home. Later. *blows kiss to Ginger, nods to Amaretti, beams out*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap77.jpg
        Amaretti: Quite. I was just about to retire to my hot tub with a bottle of champagne. Would you care to join me?

Ginger: I would love to *sighs* but we can't find Kit and I am supposed to watch the lounge. It's odd Iffy's never mentioned you before.
        sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...f/vala/881.jpg
          Ginger: I would love to *sighs* but we can't find Kit and I am supposed to watch the lounge. It's odd Iffy's never mentioned you before.

Amaretti: Now, I recall where I saw you in the feeds. *finishes beer, tosses bottle* Kit was in the shed with Kat last I picked up his signal. *kisses Ginger* I will have you at my place next time.
          *winks, beams out*

Comment

Encrypted Message

To: Master Jack

Spoiler:
            The situations has been dealt with. Tanith was removed from his host and is dead. Hebron is resting peacefully at Astraea and will remain there until he has decided what he wants to do. The threat is over.
            sigpic

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Comment

at Iffy's

Mitchie: Amaretti said Kit's w/ Kat? No one has been able to penetrate the shed or sense anything. So how does he know?

Ginger: *shrugs* He sure is cute

Sweet Pea: I knew I did not like that Cam clone. Knew it. So what are they up to?
                            sigpic

Comment

Sal's...

*Squeaks, dies and iz ded*
                              Ace: Crap! *runs to get cold water*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                Sal's...

*Squeaks, dies and iz ded*
                                Ace: Crap! *runs to get cold water*
                                I' ve already had to do CPR an a friend tonight. Please don't make me do it again!

Comment

Working...
                                X