No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorm: I believe so. Our clone, Sammy, is doing the prep work now, There are a few areas of the base that we haven't checked out yet, so our top priority tonight is to get them up and running. Once the base if completely operational, we should be good to go. But a few flybys from some of the fighters from the Altlantis site wouldn't be a bad thing, either, if they would be willilng to do that.

But I can guarantee you that he won't come anywhere near Alainn or the baby. I'll make damn sure of that. Sammy is contacting all their former offworld allies for any information, and Grai and Mealltach are getting the Infirmary ready, just in case.

Gorm (smiling): Addy, would you like to hold little Bria? That's one of our nicknames for her.
    Turas maith, slán abhaile
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home)

John 3:16

Comment

To: Command Staff - Atlantis

Please provide a status report via the lounge concerning the status of your investigation into who was controlling Ares. I am pretty sure I know the why, now I want to know the who. As always, thank you for your assistance.
      Spoiler:
      Feed from Atlantis, secrued channel

TO: Adddy and her sr. staff
      RE: MSG

We believe that Ba'al, perhaps more then one of his clones, had been behind it. Karlin was attacked, but she's okay, my wife healed her injury... but there's also a raise of concern that Jana and the twins may also be a target, due to her being as powerful as she is, to be safe she, Karlin and Karen have been sent to Serenity, with armed guard

Atlantis base out.
      *feed cuts out.*
      sigpic

Comment

Alainn: Night, Sal. We'll see you later.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          Spoiler:
          Feed from Atlantis, secured channel

We believe that Ba'al, perhaps more then one of his clones, had been behind it. Karlin was attacked, but she's okay, my wife healed her injury... but there's also a raise of concern that Jana and the twins may also be a target, due to her being as powerful as she is, to be safe she, Karlin and Karen have been sent to Serenity, with armed guard

Atlantis base out.
          *feed cuts out.*

(Gorm writes it all down)
          Okay, I got that. I'll let Sammy know right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            *yawns* Excuse me. I need a nap, really tired right now...*yawns again* I'll be back soonish... *Wanders over to futon and collapses on it* Sleep...
            Addy: *covers Sal with a blanket*

V_Sparky: Time to go. Call me if you need the backup.

Addy: Will do. *kisses*
            V_Sparky: *smiles, waves* See you next week, lounge. *beams home*

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
              http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...gormclone8.jpg
              Gorm: I believe so. Our clone, Sammy, is doing the prep work now, There are a few areas of the base that we haven't checked out yet, so our top priority tonight is to get them up and running. Once the base if completely operational, we should be good to go. But a few flybys from some of the fighters from the Altlantis site wouldn't be a bad thing, either, if they would be willilng to do that.

But I can guarantee you that he won't come anywhere near Alainn or the baby. I'll make damn sure of that. Sammy is contacting all their former offworld allies for any information, and Grai and Mealltach are getting the Infirmary ready, just in case.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...gormclone4.jpg
              Gorm (smiling): Addy, would you like to hold little Bria? That's one of our nicknames for her.
              Addy: I'd love to, thanks. *gently cradles Bria* As far as the Atlantis fighters are concerned, you'd have to speak with the Lanteans. My patrols are run separately...the Lanteans wanted it that way. *makes googly face at Bria*

Comment

Alainn (to V_Sparky): Bye! See you soon. (The baby starts to cry) Uh-oh. I think it's time for lunch. Honey, I'm going to take Bria into one of the back rooms and feed and change her. You want to get us something for lunch?

Gorn: Sure. *Takes the baby from Addy, kisses the baby's head and hands her to Alainn* Have a good lunch, Princess. *kisses Alainn* Call if you need me.
                Alainn: Okay. I'll be back soon. *heads into the back with the baby.*

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Feed from Atlantis, secrued channel

Atlantis base out.
                  *feed cuts out.*
                  Addy: Good. *smiles* Thank you, Evan. Let me know when you have a lock on him and I'll nuke the S.O.B.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    Addy: I'd love to, thanks. *gently cradles Bria* As far as the Atlantis fighters are concerned, you'd have to speak with the Lanteans. My patrols are run separately...the Lanteans wanted it that way. *makes googly face at Bria*

Gorm: Oh, we didn't know that. Would you and your patrols be willing to do it?

Comment

Addy: Good. *smiles* Thank you, Evan. Let me know when you have a lock on him and I'll nuke the S.O.B.

atlantis base:
                      Evan: get in line... Jana wants too tear him from limb to limb.. and given the past history with our conflicts with ba'al and his clones, they never learn and underestimate what we can all do, perhaps a meeting would be better, then communcating like this over longer distances
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                        http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...gormclone1.jpg
                        Gorm: Oh, we didn't know that. Would you and your patrols be willing to do it?
                        Addy: I'd be happy to send the Zephyr over to stand watch until the threat is passed. That would be our mother ship. The patrols can make sweeps during there regular flights for the meantime as well.

Comment

*Scruffy and Mer come back from outside*

Mer: That was a pretty interesting helicopter.

Scruffy: Yes it was, but did you really have to ask him all those technical questions? You were kind of taking the fun out of it.

Mer: I am sorry if I am a....
                          Scruffy: *stops him as he reads the memos* Better make sure Cupcake sees these before patrols. *sends transmission home*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

atlantis base:
                            Evan: get in line... Jana wants too tear him from limb to limb.. and given the past history with our conflicts with ba'al and his clones, they never learn and underestimate what we can all do, perhaps a meeting would be better, then communcating like this over longer distances
                            Addy: I am in the lounge, but not for much longer. I have an appointment soon. So long as the Baal suffers prior to a very painful death, I will be satisfied. Just send me the feed.

Comment

Addy: I am in the lounge, but not for much longer. I have an appointment soon. So long as the Baal suffers prior to a very painful death, I will be satisfied. Just send me the feed.
                              atlantis base:
                              Evan: yea he has to suffer *pauses* can do, stay safe. Atlantis base out. *terminates link.*
                              sigpic

Comment

Gorm: Thanks. I'll let Sammy and the others know right now. *He sees Alainn coming back with the baby* How did it go sweetheart?
                                Alainn: She's full and had her diaper changed, but now she's getting sleepy. *She sees Scruffy and Mer* Hi you two. Would one of you like to hold our daughter before we put her down for her nap?

Comment

Working...
                                X