Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap71.jpg
    Cammie: Hey, GH. How's it goin'? Let me introduce, Casey, here. He's CJ's younger brother. *smiles*

Casey: Hello, sir. *waves*

Gen Hottie: Hi, Cammie. It's going great. *shakes hands with Casey* Pleasure to meet ya, Casey. *smiles*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...t/PF17-046.jpg
      Casey: Thanks, I'll let him know. *smiles and blushes, then whipsers.* Wendy is cute, are you two a couple?
      Cammie: *leans over* We're not exclusive...but we do happen to have a date today. *winks*

Comment

Casey: Thanks. *takes the diet coke and chuckles* His Squad loves it, I heard they sent Addy flowers and plan on keep sending him flowers.

CJ: *slips a hand under her shirt* Sounds like a wonderful idea, my Raspberry.
        Addy: *shivers* Set your transport code. *giggles* That tickles.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/179.jpg
          Gen Hottie: Hi, Cammie. It's going great. *shakes hands with Casey* Pleasure to meet ya, Casey. *smiles*

Casey: It's nice to meet you, sir.
          sigpic

Comment

Addy: *shivers* Set your transport code. *giggles* That tickles.
            CJ: *does so* I'm all yours, my lovely Raspberry. Take me away. *chuckles and kisses her again*
            sigpic

Comment

Back Room 1...

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              Iffy: Yes I am *giggles & kisses* I feel faint from starvation.

MJack: Stay here. I'll get us something.

MJack: *wanders from Back Room 1 to kitchen, gets a basket of food and a six pack of beer and wanders back to Back Room 1*

Cammie: *covers face, pretends not to know him*

Comment

Cammie: *leans over* We're not exclusive...but we do happen to have a date today. *winks*
                Casey: Oh I could um, go if you two, want to um, you know go on your date.
                sigpic

Comment

CJ: *does so* I'm all yours, my lovely Raspberry. Take me away. *chuckles and kisses her again*
                  Addy: *wiggles as tickling gets worse* I am so gonna make you pay for this...*beams out with CJ and his bag to her room*

in Addy's room...

CJ: *lands stripped in the middle of the bed with Addy hovering over him, also stripped*

Addy: I had Johnny write this special subroutine for me...so I can always have the upper hand when I want it. *smirks*

Comment

Hey EDaniel, I'm here. Darling wanted to take the long way home from France so . . . yeah I'm late.

Darling: That's right. Maeve's mine but I'm willing to share. On my terms of course.*kisses Maeve* It's been fun but I'm sure Wendy needs me *beams home*

Gunny:*kisses Maeve* It's been loads of fun. I can't wait to go exploring another castle with you sometime, but I need to get home too.*beams home*

Thanks guys that was the best Birthday present.

Now SnugglyWuggly I'm all yours to punish.
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Casey: Oh I could um, go if you two, want to um, you know go on your date.

Cammie: Thanks, but you don't have to leave. You're welcome to stay as long as you like. Besides, we're hanging out here a while longer anyway, right, Sweet Lips? *looks at Wendy*

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                        Hey EDaniel, I'm here. Darling wanted to take the long way home from France so . . . yeah I'm late.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...s/Darling3.jpg
                        Darling: That's right. Maeve's mine but I'm willing to share. On my terms of course.*kisses Maeve* It's been fun but I'm sure Wendy needs me *beams home*

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ks/Gunny11.jpg
                        Gunny:*kisses Maeve* It's been loads of fun. I can't wait to go exploring another castle with you sometime, but I need to get home too.*beams home*

Thanks guys that was the best Birthday present.

Now SnugglyWuggly I'm all yours to punish.
                        EDaniel: (on intercom) Are they the reason that training was cancelled? I got up at 04:00 and jogged then showed up at Beta House to find out that there was no training today. *huffs* Sorry, Maeve. It's too late now. Darling will have to punish you. *cuts com*

Comment

Addy: *wiggles as tickling gets worse* I am so gonna make you pay for this...*beams out with CJ and his bag to her room*

in Addy's room...

CJ: *lands stripped in the middle of the bed with Addy hovering over him, also stripped*

Addy: I had Johnny write this special subroutine for me...so I can always have the upper hand when I want it. *smirks*
                          CJ: I like it. *kisses* Now you were saying you were going to make me pay?. *grins*
                          sigpic

Comment

in Addy's room...

CJ: I like it. *kisses* Now you were saying you were going to make me pay?. *grins*
                            Addy: *grins*

CENSORED ACTIVITIES

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap77.jpg
                              Cammie: Thanks, but you don't have to leave. You're welcome to stay as long as you like. Besides, we're hanging out here a while longer anyway, right, Sweet Lips? *looks at Wendy*

Casey: Oh okay, well you know if you need to go, just yell, I can head back to the city.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sal, I am glad you are home! And thanks Pixie for sharing those beautiful pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X