No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pixie: *walks back in* Hello, again. *Waves, spots GH* Afternoon, Sir. *smiles*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
      Sal, I am glad you are home! And thanks Pixie for sharing those beautiful pics!
      (over intercom)
      Thanks Shippy! Glad to be home... *giggles* Sorry. Oooh Pixie shared the sunrise ones. Yay.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap77.jpg
        Cammie: Thanks, but you don't have to leave. You're welcome to stay as long as you like. Besides, we're hanging out here a while longer anyway, right, Sweet Lips? *looks at Wendy*
        Wendy: Yep. *smiles* We aren't leaving yet, Casey.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

at Replicant House West...

RSam: They just got back? Thank you, Walter. *marks a demerit by Darling's and Gunny's names, boots Darling out of the top three*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            EDaniel: (on intercom) Are they the reason that training was cancelled? I got up at 04:00 and jogged then showed up at Beta House to find out that there was no training today. *huffs* Sorry, Maeve. It's too late now. Darling will have to punish you. *cuts com*
            I have no idea if Darling had your training canceled. Some other time then. I just wanted to make sure you knew I hadn't forgotten about you. *blows kisses*
            sigpic
            thanks Stef
            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              Wendy: Yep. *smiles* We aren't leaving yet, Casey.
              Casey: *blushes shyly*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                I have no idea if Darling had your training canceled. Some other time then. I just wanted to make sure you knew I hadn't forgotten about you. *blows kisses*
                Danny: (on intercom) Darling and Gunny should have been home last night fot the training this morning. They are in the classes too...then it got cancelled at the last minute, but they wouldn't have known that if you were in France. Oh, well...EDaniel's in a pissy mood. *kissy noise* I'll see you next Monday for your massage, Maeve.

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                  Hey EDaniel, I'm here. Darling wanted to take the long way home from France so . . . yeah I'm late.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...s/Darling3.jpg
                  Darling: That's right. Maeve's mine but I'm willing to share. On my terms of course.*kisses Maeve* It's been fun but I'm sure Wendy needs me *beams home*

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ks/Gunny11.jpg
                  Gunny:*kisses Maeve* It's been loads of fun. I can't wait to go exploring another castle with you sometime, but I need to get home too.*beams home*

Thanks guys that was the best Birthday present.

Now SnugglyWuggly I'm all yours to punish.
                  At Wendy's house...

Gunny: *to Darling* You do realize that by taking the long way home this morning, we are in trouble for missing training today.

Darling: And you are just bringing this up now?

Gunny: We better send an apology and hope we are not kicked out of the training.
                  Darling: *nods*

Memo
                  To: RSam and JohnnyCake

We would like to apologize for missing training this morning. We are willing to take whatever punishment you deem necessary and assure you that it will never happen again.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Sam/Chimera/49.jpg
                    Pixie: *walks back in* Hello, again. *Waves, spots GH* Afternoon, Sir. *smiles*

Gen Hottie: Hey, Pixie. How you doing?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Memo
                      To: RSam and JohnnyCake

We would like to apologize for missing training this morning. We are willing to take whatever punishment you deem necessary and assure you that it will never happen again.
                      To: Gunny and Darling

Your records have been marked accordingly. See you in the morning.

Comment

*From Atlantis*

Jackson: *over radio* Hey Casey, we've got things set up, you heading back?

Casey: *pulls out his radio* On my way. It was nice meeting you all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                          *From Atlantis*

Casey: *pulls out his radio* On my way. It was nice meeting you all.*

Cammie: Same here. Drop by anytime. *smiles*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/175.jpg
                            Gen Hottie: Hey, Pixie. How you doing?

Pixie: I'm good, a bit chilly. It was so warm in Crete and the tempeture at home isn't. *shakes head* And you?
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*From Atlantis*

Pixie: Bye Casey *blows kiss* Lovely meeting you.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*From Atlantis*

Wendy: Very nice to meet you too, Casey. *smiles* I am sure we will see you around.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X