Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ldAQOcap63.jpg
    Cammie: What? Did Kit and Kat call for food yet?
    Pluffy: No, not yet. We have 300 demands, 100 for kit, 100 for Kat and a 100 for both, Kit and Kat.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      *sits next to Wendy* Well... *taps chin* There was the baby shower and the remodelling for the Bungalow for the nursery. Mimi and ST got their own condo, but still spend a lot of time with us. Um, what else, I've been "maintaining" the Oven at optimum stability and heat levels. Oh, we changed from the Blackberrys to the iPhones - L!Daniel managed to acquire some. And I had a wonderful night with Darling last night! And you? You are glowing!
      Wendy: Darling last night, huh? Lucky girl. *winks* I am sorry I missed the shower. I have something for Mimi and ST. It is still in my luggage though.

As for me... *happy sigh*...my trip was wonderful. Cammie arranged for a private dinner cruise for us, we got to swim with dolphins, he tried to teach me how to surf, but I think I was in the water more then I was on the board *giggles* but it was still fun. I got to go to the Pro Bow. l think the best part of the trip was just spending the time with him.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        Pluffy: No, not yet. We have 300 demands, 100 for kit, 100 for Kat and a 100 for both, Kit and Kat.

Cupcake: Why does that not surprise me with those two?
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Wendy: Darling last night, huh? Lucky girl. *winks* I am sorry I missed the shower. I have something for Mimi and ST. It is still in my luggage though.

As for me... *happy sigh*...my trip was wonderful. Cammie arranged for a private dinner cruise for us, we got to swim with dolphins, he tried to teach me how to surf, but I think I was in the water more then I was on the board *giggles* but it was still fun. I got to go to the Pro Bow. l think the best part of the trip was just spending the time with him.
          Lucky, that's me.... well, sometimes... *ducks head* Don't worry about the present, just send it over when ever you have time. Unpacking can be such a hassle and not nearly as much fun.

That sounds wonderful! Cammie is a sweetheart. And surfing! I love it! Well, surfers - can't surf to save my life.*winks* I'm glad you had such a great time, vacations are a must in my book.
          banner by Stef

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...invited/16.jpg
            Cupcake: Why does that not surprise me with those two?

Pluffy: Neither were we. Iffy said something and they wondered off, some Jaff'a cut off communication.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              Pluffy: Neither were we. Iffy said something and they wondered off, some Jaff'a cut off communication.

MSam: I am going to head back to my lab. I may be able to track them better from there. Cupcake, I may need your help with a couple of things.
              Cupcake: Okay. Pluffy, we will stay in contact with you from there. I am taking the container with us. Let us know if you need anything else.
              *MSam and Cupcake beam home*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: I am starting to get tired. I am going to head home. We will see everyone tomorrow.
                Fruitie: I'm coming with you.
                Wendy: Good night, Lounge!
                Fruitie: Night!
                *both beam out*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

*bounces* Well, I have clones waiting for me at home! Laters! *kisses Al goodbye* Thanks for the beer! *beams out*
                  banner by Stef

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...invited/19.jpg
                    MSam: I am going to head back to my lab. I may be able to track them better from there. Cupcake, I may need your help with a couple of things.
                    Cupcake: Okay. Pluffy, we will stay in contact with you from there. I am taking the container with us. Let us know if you need anything else.
                    *MSam and Cupcake beam home*
                    Pluffy: Sounds good. I dont think anything else will happen tonight. All attempts to speak w/ them after the demands were made have failed. They also forgot to give a time frame in which to meet all 300 demands.
                    sigpic

Comment

*GLD and HotToddy beam in*

HotToddy: Morning, Lounge!
                      GLD: Morning, everyone! *looks at Toddy* I'm going to get going. I want to be there when Sheppy shows up today.
                      HotToddy: You have fun, Luv.
                      GLD: You too. *heads for the tunnels*
                      HotToddy: *goes to get a cup of coffee then sits down on the nearest futon*
                      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

To: Sheppy

I'm in the Alpha Lounge when you're ready this morning.

:end transmission:
                        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                          *GLD and HotToddy beam in*

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../07-PtW-41.jpg
                          HotToddy: Morning, Lounge!
                          GLD: Morning, everyone! *looks at Toddy* I'm going to get going. I want to be there when Sheppy shows up today.
                          HotToddy: You have fun, Luv.
                          GLD: You too. *heads for the tunnels*
                          HotToddy: *goes to get a cup of coffee then sits down on the nearest futon*
                          Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                          To: Sheppy

I'm in the Alpha Lounge when you're ready this morning.

:end transmission:
                          Sheppy: (via interactive feed) Hey, HT. *reads message* So much for my idea. *shrugs, cuts feed*

Comment

MJack: Who's idea was this?

Aeryn: You are scheduled to be in here this morning. Should I change my font to bold red?

Kevin: Sounds like a good idea to me. *kisses Aeryn, goes for coffee*
                            Good morning, lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

MJack: Who's idea was this?

Aeryn: You are scheduled to be in here this morning. Should I change my font to bold red?

Kevin: Sounds like a good idea to me. *kisses Aeryn, goes for coffee*

Good morning, lounge.

HotToddy: Good morning, you three! Aeryn, luv, I think bold red fits you perfectly!
                              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

*Waves* Morning all!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X