Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Wendy: Hi Sal and thanks! *big grin* We had a fantastic time. Hi Nibbles. *blows kiss back* I will have some pictures as soon as I get them developed.
    *grins* I cant wait to see them. You're just glowing in the middle of February!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      L!Vala: WENDY!!! *bounces over, kisses Wendy and Cammie* How was Hawaii? *waves them back to when Nibbles and Sal are, sits back on Nibbles' lap*

*wiggles, drags finger across back of neck*

*kisses Sal's cheek* Absence does make the naughty grow stronger. *winks*
      Cammie: Hey, L!Vala. *waves, grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Nibbles: *groans quietly* Cruel... *nuzzles her neck*
        *quietly giggles into her drink*

Well the naughty's never really gotten to play. Only ever played with tw..One evil! *coughs* Maybe school's gotten to me...
        Nibbles: School? *scoffs* Unlikely. Someone's gotten to her...
        L!Vala: *grins at Nibbles, kisses* Isn't he just adorable, all protective as he is? *pats chest* *leans to Sal, whispers* So really, who was the evil clone?

Hi, L!Vala. Hawaii was even more beautiful then I imagined.
        Darling, I can see. You look positively radiant!
        banner by Stef

Comment

Cammie: Hey, Mitchie, Cupcake. What's up?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Cammie: Hey, L!Vala. *waves, grins*

L!Vala: Sweetheart, how are you? You're looking very scrumptious with that golden tan... No tan lines I presume?
            banner by Stef

Comment

L!Vala: *grins at Nibbles, kisses* Isn't he just adorable, all protective as he is? *pats chest* *leans to Sal, whispers* So really, who was the evil clone?
              Sometimes a bit too protective. *leans in, whispers* The one he doesnt know about EDaniel, the one he's aware of Darling. *leans away, smiles at Nibbles*
              Nibbles: What're you two whispering about? *runs hand along L!Vala's thigh*
              Girl stuff. *nods quickly*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

L!Vala: Sweetheart, how are you? You're looking very scrumptious with that golden tan... No tan lines I presume?

Cammie: None I can show here. *winks*

Comment

Cupcake: *goes over and kisses Wendy* Welcome home, hon. You do look fantastic.
                  Wendy: Thanks, sweetie.
                  Cupcake: *goes over to Cammie, shakes his hand* Welcome back, Cammie. Seems like you two had a great time. Uh, Mitchie was just filling me in on what's going on with them. It seems their Ba'al clones have kidnapped Iffy and Rommie.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    Sometimes a bit too protective. *leans in, whispers* The one he doesnt know about EDaniel, the one he's aware of Darling. *leans away, smiles at Nibbles*
                    Nibbles: What're you two whispering about? *runs hand along L!Vala's thigh*
                    Girl stuff. *nods quickly*
                    L!Vala: Ah, you're secret is safe with me... *turns to Nibbles, slides further up lap* Nothing to worry about, just boring old girl stuff...

Cammie: None I can show here. *winks*

*smiles* Well, those are the best kind... I'm sure Wendy's pictures will be informative. *winks*

RL-
                    Spoiler:
                    got get started on dinner, post will be minimal for a while.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Mitchie: Hey Cammie Kit and Kat have the ruffle monster and Romie. We tried being them out, the Ba'als are blocking it.

Pluffy: Kit and Kat told me I annoy them and to go away. Groveling & catering to their petty whims and demands wasn't working. Iffy seems to think they are just kidding, but she's over trusting of them.
                      sigpic

Comment

L!Vala: Ah, you're secret is safe with me... *turns to Nibbles, slides further up lap* Nothing to worry about, just boring old girl stuff...

RL-
                        Spoiler:
                        got get started on dinner, post will be minimal for a while.
                        *smiles, winks* Very boring girl stuff.
                        Nibbles: Sal said you could be cruel on wednesday... *kisses L!Vala's neck* Can't wait to see your wild side *nips at her chin*
                        Nuhuh *shakes head* I said make him pay.
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ninvited/4.jpg
                          Cupcake: *goes over and kisses Wendy* Welcome home, hon. You do look fantastic.
                          Wendy: Thanks, sweetie.
                          Cupcake: *goes over to Cammie, shakes his hand* Welcome back, Cammie. Seems like you two had a great time. Uh, Mitchie was just filling me in on what's going on with them. It seems their Ba'al clones have kidnapped Iffy and Rommie.

Cammie: Crap...what's being done to rescue them?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap109.jpg
                            Cammie: Crap...what's being done to rescue them?

Cupcake: So far, their Daniel has tried to negotiate with them unsuccessfully. We are still trying to coordinate efforts. MSam is at home gathering computer equipment and will be in here shortly.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Pluffy: Well we tried negotiation and that didn't work ou so well. Mitchie & Sweet Pea are figuring something out I just got back from talking the Ba'als. Iffy and Romie are fine we just have to make sure we don't Damage the warship since it's part of Romie.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...invited/10.jpg
                                Cupcake: So far, their Daniel has tried to negotiate with them unsuccessfully. We are still trying to coordinate efforts. MSam is at home gathering computer equipment and will be in here shortly.
                                Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...rge1613fx1.jpg
                                Pluffy: Well we tried negotiation and that didn't work ou so well. Mitchie & Sweet Pea are figuring something out I just got back from talking the Ba'als. Iffy and Romie are fine we just have to make sure we don't Damage the warship since it's part of Romie.

Cammie: So, they are holding them hostage on the ship?

Comment

Working...
                                X