No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, we are! Or... we were. It just ended.

Imp: There's a sequel. Anyone up for Reloaded?
    Jay: Hey, Nibbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ate/MM/160.jpg

Yes, we are! Or... we were. It just ended.

Imp: There's a sequel. Anyone up for Reloaded?
      Jay: Hey, Nibbles.

Hi Evie *kisses cheek* Imp, Jay *nods in greeting* Reloaded? Put it in. I'll grab more beers *heads to bar*
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Imp: *changes DVDs, grabs remote, scrolls through menus* Okay.
        Jay: *whispers to Evie* You can sit with Nibbles if you want. You don't have to stay here.
        Evie: Thanks! *kisses his cheek, changes seat so she'll be next to Nibbles when he returns with the beers*
        That's sweet-- hey... you... and Evie... didn't you? *giggles as Jay blushes*

Comment

Imp: *changes DVDs, grabs remote, scrolls through menus* Okay.
          Jay: *whispers to Evie* You can sit with Nibbles if you want. You don't have to stay here.
          Evie: Thanks! *kisses his cheek, changes seat so she'll be next to Nibbles when he returns with the beers*
          That's sweet-- hey... you... and Evie... didn't you? *giggles as Jay blushes*

*Sets beers on table* Normal lounge beers today, didn't have time to make more this morning...*wraps arm around Evie* How you liking the lounge? *offers her a bottle* Beer?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'm liking it very much. Thank you. *takes drink of beer*

Hmmm... not as good as a wine spritzer, but it's not bad.

Evie: Did you know that each of the back rooms here has a different array of... how did Master Jack put it? Intimate Action devices? So much to discover. The Lounge is wonderful.
            Imp: Did you guys want to watch the movie, or not, 'cause I'm not missing Trinity flying off this rooftop. *points remote at TV, presses play*

Comment

I'm liking it very much. Thank you. *takes drink of beer*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ate/MM/165.jpg
              Hmmm... not as good as a wine spritzer, but it's not bad.

Evie: Did you know that each of the back rooms here has a different array of... how did Master Jack put it? Intimate Action devices? So much to discover. The Lounge is wonderful.
              Imp: Did you guys want to watch the movie, or not, 'cause I'm not missing Trinity flying off this rooftop. *points remote at TV, presses play*

Just wait till you try one of my homemade beers. Much better *winks* And you know if you need any help discovering things, I can help.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Evie: *whispers to Nibbles* I'd love that, handsome... maybe this week sometime? Or after the special games on MasterJack's birthday? I'm not sure how long I'll be able to play... you're going to be there, right?

in back room six....

Cub: Think my knees pass the test? *snickers*

Comment

Evie: *whispers to Nibbles* I'd love that, handsome... maybe this week sometime? Or after the special games on MasterJack's birthday? I'm not sure how long I'll be able to play... you're going to be there, right?
                  Nibbles: *whispers back* Definitely going to be here. I'm pretty free in the next weeks, Sal said I'm staying at Neelan's in two weeks. For a whole week *winks*

Spoiler:
                  I hope you didn't forget Neelan

in back room six....

Cub: Think my knees pass the test? *snickers*
                  *Back Room 6*

*grins* Oh, definitely pass. With flying colours *kisses* Top marks across the board. *giggles*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    Nibbles: *whispers back* Definitely going to be here. I'm pretty free in the next weeks, Sal said I'm staying at Neelan's in two weeks. For a whole week *winks*

Spoiler:
                    I hope you didn't forget Neelan

Evie: Excellent! Maybe we should find something special to do together while you're visiting. *winks*

Spoiler:
                    Of course not! I told you I wrote it on my calendar

*Back Room 6*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    *grins* Oh, definitely pass. With flying colours *kisses* Top marks across the board. *giggles*
                    Cub: *smiles, kisses, stands up* Good. They even feel better now. Maybe we should rejoin the others... before Zane or Nibbles come looking for you. *holds out her robe*

Comment

Evie: Excellent! Maybe we should find something special to do together while you're visiting. *winks*

Spoiler:
                      Of course not! I told you I wrote it on my calendar
                      Nibbles: *smirks* Definitely *kisses her cheek*

Spoiler:
                      Oh yeah! Yay!

*Back Room 6*

Cub: *smiles, kisses, stands up* Good. They even feel better now. Maybe we should rejoin the others... before Zane or Nibbles come looking for you. *holds out her robe*
                      *Back Room 6*

*sighs* I guess we should, *slips into robe* but I bet Zane is still trying to figure out how to add a training room to the guest house. *opens door, peeks out* And Nibbles is here...*runs across Lounge to changing rooms*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Cub: *walks out of the back room* Hey, guys. Ohhh, Matrix! *hops onto a futon, feet up arms across the back*
                        SHHhhhh... I love this part. *snuggles into Jay, rubs his thigh*

Comment

Cub: *walks out of the back room* Hey, guys. Ohhh, Matrix! *hops onto a futon, feet up arms across the back*
                          SHHhhhh... I love this part. *snuggles into Jay, rubs his thigh*
                          *kisses Nibbles's cheek, settles next to Cub* Whole movie's great except for that stupid speech at the end...*picks up beer*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Yeah, but that one part... *looks at Jay* Think we could put on the soundtrack later and--
                            Alpha: *beams in* I thought you might be in here!
                            Imp: *rolls his eyes and pauses the movie* Great. The top dog is back.
                            Jay: Hey, Alpha.
                            Alpha! *runs over, jumps into his arms, kisses* How was patrol this morning? Is MSam coming into the Lounge to visit?
                            Alpha: *sets Neelan down* Patrol was fine and I have no idea. It didn't come up in discussion. *winks, looks at TV* Reloaded? Cool. *takes Neelan's hand, walks to futons, sits, pulls Neelan into his lap*
                            Evie: Okay. That time I was ready for it. *smiles* I think it's sweet how she's always so excited to see him.

Comment

*Waves sleepily* Hi Alpha...
                              Cub: Tired?
                              *nods, closes eyes* A bit...I guess I should go *reaches over, tabs Nibbles's shoulder*
                              Nibbles: Huh?
                              I'm going home now. Tired...
                              Nibbles: I'll come with you. Making sure you actually go home.I feel so loved. *kisses Cub* See you
                              Cub: *smiles* Yeah, thanks for checking out my knees. *winks*Pleasure. *stands up, stretches*
                              Nibbles: *kisses Evie's cheek* Have to go. See ya gorgeous. *stands up, joins Sal* Night everyone!
                              *waves, smiles* Till tomorrow!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Imp: Later, Sal, Nibbles! *waves*
                                See ya, Sal! *grins, waves*
                                Alpha: Bye, guys.
                                Evie: *smiles* He called me gorgeous.
                                Jay: *waves*

Comment

Working...
                                X