X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
    Musckles: Oh YES! *pants*
    *BR 2*

*sits back up, wipes corner of mouth* Well now that you've been all warmed up... *grins*

Arrom: Really? Don't tell GLD that. She loves Orlando Bloom. She has ever since she watched Lord of the Rings.
    Nibbles: Sal said something about bad script writing. *shrugs* It had great scenes, gut busting *chuckles*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

GLD: *takes the shot glass* I don't mind at all! *winks then downs it*
      Kyan: Good. *grins, pours a second shot, downs it, pours out another and hands it to GLD*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        *BR 2*

*sits back up, wipes corner of mouth* Well now that you've been all warmed up... *grins*
        Musckles: Warmed up, yeah, *still panting*

Nibbles: Sal said something about bad script writing. *shrugs* It had great scenes, gut busting *chuckles*
        Arrom: I'll take your word on it. I'm sure we'll get around to seeing the other two eventually.
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Kyan: Good. *grins, pours a second shot, downs it, pours out another and hands it to GLD*

GLD: *takes the shot glass and downs it* I love Scotch! *goes over sits on his lap, stradling him*
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

GLD: *takes the shot glass and downs it* I love Scotch! *goes over sits on his lap, stradling him*
            Kyan: I know. *grins, runs his hands along her back* Enjoying the water? *nibbles front of her neck*

Comment

Kyan: I know. *grins, runs his hands along her back* Enjoying the water? *nibbles front of her neck*
              GLD: Very much! *sighs* I'm enjoying being in here with you even more!
              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Musckles: Warmed up, yeah, *still panting*
                *BR 2*

Don't tell me you're all tired already. *runs fingers down his chest* I'm just getting started...*winks*

Arrom: I'll take your word on it. I'm sure we'll get around to seeing the other two eventually.
                Nibbles: You should *watches screen, chuckles* The father is a bit of an idiot...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

GLD: Very much! *sighs* I'm enjoying being in here with you even more!
                  Kyan: *smiles, runs right hand between them* You know what I like best about hot tubs is that no one can see where my hand is right now. *runs fingers until he feels GLD shake* That's it. Now, don't cry out and they'll never know what I'm doing. *moves fingers, draws her in with his left hand for a deep kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    *BR 2*

Don't tell me you're all tired already. *runs fingers down his chest* I'm just getting started...*winks*
                    Musckles: Tired? Not completly, just give me a minute to recover from that! *winks*

Nibbles: You should *watches screen, chuckles* The father is a bit of an idiot...
                    Arrom: *nods as he takes another drink of his beer*
                    GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                    Snurch if you want!

Comment

MJack: *beams in* Howdy, campers. What ya watchin'?

Comment

Kyan: *smiles, runs right hand between them* You know what I like best about hot tubs is that no one can see where my hand is right now. *runs fingers until he feels GLD shake* That's it. Now, don't cry out and they'll never know what I'm doing. *moves fingers, draws her in with his left hand for a deep kiss*
                        GLD: *sighs into his mouth*
                        GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap72.jpg

Arrom: Hey, MJack. Pirates of the Carribian. Grab a beer and join us?
                          GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Musckles: Tired? Not completly, just give me a minute to recover from that! *winks*
                            *BR 2*

*grins* Okay, but after your minute, no rest for a long time *winks, reaches into bedside drawer and pulls out ties*

Arrom: *nods as he takes another drink of his beer*
                            Nibbles: My beer's empty *stands up* Gonna get another one. You need one? *walks to bar*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

GLD: *sighs into his mouth*
                              Kyan: *guides GLD's right hand between them, puts left hand back behind her head, ruffles hair, deepens kiss*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap72.jpg
                                Nibbles: Hey Jack *waves* Al can I get a few more beers?
                                Al: Sure *hands him drinks*
                                Nibbles: Thanks *walks back to Arrom*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X