No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutie Pie: Sooooo... I guess I'll assume you don't have anyone playing Snoopy?

RL note:
    Spoiler:
    I have to run now to physical therapy so I won't be on later this afternoon. Will try to stop by this evening though. From what I've seen Cutie Pie is feeling a bit neglected, so just humor him if you must
    Jess out.

Comment

EDaniel's lair...private quarters...

The room is bathed in candlelight with a subtle aroma of lavender filling the air. Satin sheets are on the bed, turned down and waiting.

EDaniel:*beams in holding Karen, kisses her forehead and lies her down on the bed* Wake up, sweet Karen. *administers a mild stimulant* That should keep you from having any headache.

Comment

Alveus: Grumpy doesn't begin to describe Mer. *shakes head*

Johnny: Nope. And I'm outta here. Later, Al...Fruitie. *blows kiss, beams out*

Comment

*tosses out Shippy bait*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Alpha: See if we can keep up? Hah!
            Cammie: Easy, Alpha. Just fall into formation.
            Scruffy: We can beat them on the football field later.
            Cammie: Acknowledged Rapter Leader. On your six.
            Nick: *chuckles as he and his squad fall into formation.* Didn't mean to ruffle your feather's Alpha.
            Rapter Two: You've been hanging around Phoenix to much, Rapter Leader.
            Nick: Just remember Rapter Two, Phoenix kicked you six last patrol she joined us on. That's pretty good for a non trained combat pilot.
            Rapter Two: Yes sir.
            sigpic

Comment

Alveus: Grumpy doesn't begin to describe Mer. *shakes head*

*squeeze!*

Comment

The room is bathed in candlelight with a subtle aroma of lavender filling the air. Satin sheets are on the bed, turned down and waiting.

EDaniel:*beams in holding Karen, kisses her forehead and lies her down on the bed* Wake up, sweet Karen. *administers a mild stimulant* That should keep you from having any headache.
                Karen: *moans and wakes up, confused and disorientated.* Daniel. *promptly sneezes at the smell of lavender and looks around* What am I doing here? My head feels fuzzy?
                sigpic

Comment

Cub: *beams into Lounge from Neelan's work* Hi, Sal!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  But seriously? Cub being assertive? I wanna experience that. Or just another Cub hug *grins* I love his hugs. *blushes and sips hot chocolate*
                  *pulls Sal to her feet, hugs* There. How was that? We missed you around here last weekend. Neelan said your class trip was "odd", but she didn't elaborate.

Comment

Tigger? *blinks* Did I put in too much alcohol into the hot chocolate? *bites lip*
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                      Karen: *moans and wakes up, confused and disorientated.* Daniel. *promptly sneezes at the smell of lavender and looks around* What am I doing here? My head feels fuzzy?
                      EDaniel: The headache will pass soon. You are in my lair and the dampening field is not on. *smiles* Are you allergic to lavender? I can have the air vented. *brushes her hair back* For the next few days you are going to be my queen, waited on hand and foot for your birthday. *leans in, kisses passionately*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        Tigger? *blinks* Did I put in too much alcohol into the hot chocolate? *bites lip*
                        Tigger: No. Can't talk when we're busy kissin'. *grins*

Comment

Darling: *walks over to Carol, puts his hands on her shoulders and whispers in her ear* What do you think about Cutie Pie as Snoopy? I think he would be an excellent addition to the play.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            Cub: *beams into Lounge from Neelan's work* Hi, Sal!

*pulls Sal to her feet, hugs* There. How was that? We missed you around here last weekend. Neelan said your class trip was "odd", but she didn't elaborate.
                            Cub! *wraps arms around his neck* Hey there big guy. The hug was good, but needed a bit more lift. The trip was very, very interesting, they took us to Irish dancing in Germany. *giggles* And then to an Irish Pub for dinner and some singing. The neighbours actually complained about us singing too loud, but what do you expect with 24 tipsy students and 6 adults?
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*goes play dominoes with Walter*

Comment

Tigger: No. Can't talk when we're busy kissin'. *grins*
                                Ooooh, here's me thinking I broke you somehow. But you didnt respond to my earlier question, have I been a good girl this year?
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X