sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      over Antarctica...

Cammie: *pulls out of barrel roll with Alpha and Scruffy following behind him* Got a good feel for her now?
      Alpha: Yes, sir!
      Scruffy: Let's go blow somethin' up.
      Cammie: Not today. Just stick with the standard recon. Atlantis, this is Alpha One Leader. We are in the air and available if you care to join us.
      Near Antarctica:

Nick: Alpha One Leader, this is Rapter Leader. Rapters are inbound on your position, if the offer is open, we'll be happy to join you. The Archangel's and Phoenix send their apologies for not acknowledging you before, they were doing maneuvous over the Arctic.
      *three F-302 form up in position with him*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        Hey, Addy! *waves back*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...t/jessedc6.jpg
        Cutie Pie: Play, eh? Hmm I've been absent from this place for too long. Anyone mind giving me an idea what it's about?
        Glad to hear things are going well though... even if you are really busy.

Darling: It is a production of The Charlie Brown Christmas.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
          Near Antarctica:

Nick: Alpha One Leader, this is Rapter Leader. Rapters are inbound on your position, if the offer is open, we'll be happy to join you. The Archangel's and Phoenix send their apologies for not acknowledging you before, they were doing maneuvous over the Arctic.
          *three F-302 form up in position with him*
          Cammie: Rapter Leader, this is Alpha One Leader. Your approach is confirmed. Would you like to take point and show us your usual patrol pattern, over?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/AbsolutePower/185.jpg
            Darling: It is a production of The Charlie Brown Christmas.

Cutie Pie: Mmm, interesting. May I ask who is playing Snoopy?

Comment

Alveus: *stares at stage* Mer is playing Charlie Brown, not Scrooge, right?

Comment

i just got this off a friend and i thought id share with all yall cause its so very apt for this place

and....

QUEEN ARE BACK BABY!!!!

ahem... *regains composure*
                sigpic

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Cammie: Rapter Leader, this is Alpha One Leader. Your approach is confirmed. Would you like to take point and show us your usual patrol pattern, over?
                    Nick: Acknowledged, Alpha One Leader, see if you boys can keep up, over. *he and his squad take point, Nick saluts to Cammie, then rolls down and out, his squadron following him.*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                      i just got this off a friend and i thought id share with all yall cause its so very apt for this place

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...z/ATT00008.jpg

and....

QUEEN ARE BACK BABY!!!!

ahem... *regains composure*
                      *blinks* But...but I have been good. Even though it was hard with handsome devils like Tigger around. *pouts* Right Tigger, I've been a good girl?
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...seAQOcap6a.jpg
                        Alveus: *stares at stage* Mer is playing Charlie Brown, not Scrooge, right?

Fruitie: *stands next to Alveus* He just woke up an hour ago so he is still in his grumpy stage. So...I'm ready to head over to the bar when you are.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Feed from Atlantis...

Atlantis Mess:

*Remus walks into the mess and see’s Karen sitting at a table reading reports. She’s wearing her flight suite; an empty coffee mug sits on the table near the reports. He notices the security camera’s are off, as planed.*

Remus: Why do you do it, amunte?
                          Karen: What Remus? *continues to look through her reports*
                          Remus: *makes her a fresh cup of coffee, adding a little white tablet, he stirs it in as it dissolves, getting a coffee himself, he takes both and sits across from her.* Go on these patrols, Atlantis has trained squadrons for such tasks.
                          Karen: *accepts the coffee from him, taking a drink.* I happen to like to fly. *she runs a finger over the lip of the mug.* And Nick and CJ have no problems with me flying with them, neither does Evan or Jana. *she drinks again from the mug.*
                          Remus: You’re sleeping with Nick and CJ; of course, they’re not going to complain about you flying with them.
                          Karen: *smiles drowsy.* And Evan and Jana? *she drinks more of her coffee.*
                          Remus: *chuckles, seeing the tablets effects working quickly, her eyes a little glassy.* You tell me, amunte, are you sleeping with them?
                          Karen: *smirks and puts down her coffee, feeling weary, trying to shake it off the fogginess as it get’s worse.* Jealous, Remus?
                          Remus: I’ll take that as a no. *leans across the table and fingers the necklace around her neck, a crystal and pewter ankh.* A gift?
                          Karen: From Jana…it’s so I can visit the lounge… without … without that feeling the …the effects of the damping field. *she blinks and rubs her eyes as he starts to go out of focus, her whole brain feels hazy.* Remus, what… what have you done?
                          Remus: *get’s up quickly and getting around the table fast enough to stop her as from falling off her chair as she slips into unconsciousness, holding her against him.* Sorry my love. *He slips off her dog tags and leaves them on the table; he also removes her beaming device. Then takes an ancient device from his pocket and runs it over her, disabling the locator beacon and replicator chip. Shoving it back into his pocket, he swings her up into his arms. *telepathically contacts EDaniel* The package is ready for you to pick up.

EDaniel: *beams in* She's almost ready. *checks device* Something metal...a weapon in her boot. Remove it and hand her to me.

End feed.

Comment

Feed from Atlantis...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap8d.jpg
                            EDaniel: *beams in* She's almost ready. *checks device* Something metal...a weapon in her boot. Remove it and hand her to me.

End feed.

Feed From Atlantis:

Remus: *swears under his breath at him in Lantean and lays Karen on one of the tables gentle, removing her boot, he finds a knife shealthed at her ankle. He removes it, throwing it onto the table with her tags. He then removes the other boot, picking her up he carries her over to EDaniel, putting the unconscious leader of the city in his arms.* She's going to be ticked off once she wakes in about 10 minutes, so be ready. I'll handle things here. And keep the ankha necklace on her, it stops the effects of the damping feild. Some of Jana's magic.

End feed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nick: Acknowledged, Alpha One Leader, see if you boys can keep up, over. *he and his squad take point, Nick saluts to Cammie, then rolls down and out, his squadron following him.*
                              Alpha: See if we can keep up? Hah!
                              Cammie: Easy, Alpha. Just fall into formation.
                              Scruffy: We can beat them on the football field later.
                              Cammie: Acknowledged Rapter Leader. On your six.

Comment

Feed From Atlantis:

Remus: *swears under his breath at him in Lantean and lays Karen on one of the tables gentle, removing her boot, he finds a knife shealthed at her ankle. He removes it, throwing it onto the table with her tags. He then removes the other boot, picking her up he carries her over to EDaniel, putting the unconscious leader of the city in his arms.* She's going to be ticked off once she wakes in about 10 minutes, so be ready. I'll handle things here. And keep the ankha necklace on her, it stops the effects of the damping feild. Some of Jana's magic.
                                EDaniel: She won't need the necklace. *cradles Karen to his shoulder, beams out*

End feed.

Comment

Working...
                                X