No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparkle: Thank you Addy! *blows kisses* But like I would ruin my manicure fighting the slag, *sigh* I rather spend time with CamSyn and you! *eyes Sass*

Sass: Damn right you won't, Sparkly, you just remember who goes with you to get those manicures. But Master Jack would have been right, I would wiped the floor with you. *walks slowly over to Master Jack* Thank you.
    banner by Stef

Comment

MasterJack: *runs hands on Sass' shoulders* Hot tub?

Comment

Sass: Perfect. *lick lips*
        banner by Stef

Comment

CamSyn: Manicure? Uhm, right. So, Sparkle...you want to uh... Sorry, I don't have a clue what you like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            Sass: Perfect. *lick lips*
            MasterJack: *eyes lounge* No youngins around, so just put a suit where you can grab it real quick, k?

Comment

Sparkle: Oh aren't you sweet! *bites lip and eyes body* I'm up for mostly anything. Lead the way... I'm at your disposal.
              banner by Stef

Comment

Sparkle: Oh aren't you sweet! *bites lip and eyes body* I'm up for mostly anything. Lead the way... I'm at your disposal.

CamSyn: You like to play combat games? We have a new console set up in the back area there. *waves hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  MasterJack: *eyes lounge* No youngins around, so just put a suit where you can grab it real quick, k?
                  Sass: Very well, I wasn't even planning to wear on in the first place. *winks* I'm ready.
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Cupcake: Hey Addy! *blows kisses*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: Darling? What happened?
                      Darling: Patricia shared her dinner with me.
                      Addy: She spit up?
                      Darling: No, she threw her bottle at me and the top came off.
                      Addy: Sorry. *kisses*
                      Darling: I'm going to go home and let Wendy clean me and my clothes.
                      Addy: Okay. I had a lot of fun.
                      Darling: Of course you did. *kisses* I'll be in touch. *beams out*
                      Addy: *sighs*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...oldAQOcap4.jpg
                        CamSyn: You like to play combat games? We have a new console set up in the back area there. *waves hand*

Sparkle: Strip combat games?! *looks at CamSyn and sighs* Hmm, no I take it? Well, regardless, your in luck, because Mimi loves them and ST and Sass are too busy to play them with her.
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Sass: Very well, I wasn't even planning to wear on in the first place. *winks* I'm ready.
                          MasterJack: *guides Sass into hot tub and onto his lap* Comfy?

Comment

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...parkle/FM9.jpg
                            Sparkle: Strip combat games?! *looks at CamSyn and sighs* Hmm, no I take it? Well, regardless, your in luck, because Mimi loves them and ST and Sass are too busy to play them with her.

CamSyn: Uh, no offense to Mimi, but I came into the lounge to spend time with you. We can do something else...it was just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Cupcake: Hey Addy! *blows kisses*
                              Hey, Cupcake! *blows kiss back*

Comment

MasterJack: *guides Sass into hot tub and onto his lap* Comfy?
                                Sass: Mmm. Very much so. I love hot tubs *tilts head to MJ and runs hand down chest*
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X