Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Evening handsome, how goes the search?

It's going. I suspect that Addy has a way to block Asgard sensors, too, though. She knows I would ask Thor or the Daedelus to assist. Your Mac wouldn't happen to be working on some secretive project, would he? She already manipulated one McKay clone so she could escape our containment field.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap41.jpg
      It's going. I suspect that Addy has a way to block Asgard sensors, too, though. She knows I would ask Thor or the Daedelus to assist. Your Mac wouldn't happen to be working on some secretive project, would he? She already manipulated one McKay clone so she could escape our containment field.
      Sorry, handsome.Mac's been with me most of the time, helping me out with my problem. So no secretive projects, other then our own. I could get him to see if our Ancient sensor can locate Addy, but we'd need to know the frequence of her locator chip.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, handsome.Mac's been with me most of the time, helping me out with my problem. So no secretive projects, other then our own. I could get him to see if our Ancient sensor can locate Addy, but we'd need to know the frequence of her locator chip.

Right...well, thanks for the offer, but I'm not giving out such sensitive information.
        So...you've got that telekenetic thing still?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap43.jpg
          Right...well, thanks for the offer, but I'm not giving out such sensitive information.
          So...you've got that telekenetic thing still?
          *shrugs* No problem, I can have him do a general search. *smiles* And yes, I've still got my telekineisis. *lifts hand a little and MJ's t-shirt starts to lift up* It's a part of me now.

sigpic

Comment

EDSam: I love you in the black BDUs.
            Cupcake: You don't look too bad in them either.
            EDSam: You're trying to make me blush?
            Cupcake: Don't think you're capable of it.

Comment

*shrugs* No problem, I can have him do a general search. *smiles* And yes, I've still got my telekineisis. *lifts hand a little and MJ's t-shirt starts to lift up* It's a part of me now.

MasterJack: *pulls shirt down*

You seem to not mind the TK thing...so what problem is he helping you with?

Comment

MasterJack: *pulls shirt down*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap44.jpg
                You seem to not mind the TK thing...so what problem is he helping you with?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap118.jpg
                *folds arms against chest and smiles sweetly* Mac is curious as to why I've suddenly developed telekineisis. He's being trying to discover if it's a natural occuring thing or if someone has done some tampering. And since there two other's who frequent the lab, besides myself, who have the ATA gene naturally. He's curious as to why they've not developed any interesting abilities.

sigpic

Comment

*folds arms against chest and smiles sweetly* Mac is curious as to why I've suddenly developed telekineisis. He's being trying to discover if it's a natural occuring thing or if someone has done some tampering. And since there two other's who frequent the lab, besides myself, who have the ATA gene naturally. He's curious as to why they've not developed any interesting abilities.

Sounds like a puzzle right up his alley.

Comment

It is. Still, I like puzzle's too, but this one is has me a little stumped. *unfolds arms and walks right up to Master Jack, standing directly in front of him.* I guess you know how that feels. Having a puzzle put in front of you, but not having all the right pieces?

sigpic

Comment

It is. Still, I like puzzle's too, but this one is has me a little stumped. *unfolds arms and walks right up to Master Jack, standing directly in front of him.* I guess you know how that feels. Having a puzzle put in front of you, but not having all the right pieces?

Cammie: Back away, Doc.

MasterJack: It's the story of my life, Doc. And I would strongly recommend you do as he says. *pecks on cheek*

Comment

MasterJack: It's the story of my life, Doc. And I would strongly recommend you do as he says. *pecks on cheek*
                        *smiles and seductively licks lips, before taking a step back.* Only because you asked nicely. *winks at Cammie* Not that I'm afraid of either of you. I've gotten over that. *turns attention back to Master Jack* I'm sure you've realized that too.

sigpic

Comment

*smiles and seductively licks lips, before taking a step back.* Only because you asked nicely. *winks at Cammie* Not that I'm afraid of either of you. I've gotten over that. *turns attention back to Master Jack* I'm sure you've realized that too.

I never thought you feared us in the first place.

Cammie: Stop using your TK on my belt, Doc, or I'll have to ask you to leave.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap44.jpg
                            I never thought you feared us in the first place.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap121.jpg
                            Cammie: Stop using your TK on my belt, Doc, or I'll have to ask you to leave.
                            Perhaps fear wasn't the right word, intimidate then. Being the new kid on the block isn't easy. *release TK hold on Cammie's belt as she addresses MJ.* You have to admit it isn't easy to make new friends or assosiates when you first start out.

sigpic

Comment

Perhaps fear wasn't the right word, intimidate then. Being the new kid on the block isn't easy. *release TK hold on Cammie's belt as she addresses MJ.* You have to admit it isn't easy to make new friends or assosiates when you first start out.

Yeah, and getting snaked right off the bat wasn't a help, I'm sure.

*adjusts belt*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap41.jpg
                                Yeah, and getting snaked right off the bat wasn't a help, I'm sure.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap117.jpg
                                *adjusts belt*
                                No it wasn't, but I survived.

*CJ and DJ beam into lounge*

CJ: Time to go, doc.
                                Dr.J: *looks back and nods, then looks back to MJ* As they say, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.
                                DJ: Now, doc.
                                Dr.J: *joins them* Oh Cammie. *blows kiss and then as they are beamed away, TK's his belt completely off*
                                Melodious laughter heard in lounge.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X