Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in back room...

Darling: Whoa...that thing Val does with her tongue is amazing.

ECam: I told you. Now, if only Jigger could master it.

ECVala: Your turn to try again, Jigger.

Comment

*lunch bump*

Comment

Comment

Comment

CJack: So, GLD, how is your struggle with the muse going?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ionAQOcap6.jpg
                CJack: So, GLD, how is your struggle with the muse going?
                It's actually going really good. I had to rewrite my stories to make it to where my Mother could read them. She'll be here tomorrow evening, so I needed to hurry up and get them done. I think I've managed to make them "Mommy worthy"....lol. Thank you very much for asking CJack! *blows kisses*

*starts to wonder if she's going to get charged for this moment of concern...teehee*
                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Gen Hottie: This is Darling's third hideout and nothing. I don't think they are going to be here.
                  Sam: I am beginning to think you are right. Maybe if I hook the laptop up to the Puddle Jumper and...*tacnho babble*...maybe it will enhance the sensors and we can pick something up.
                  Gen Hottie: Whatever Sam, just....do it.
                  Sam: Right. *gets up and takes Danny to back of Puddle Jumper*
                  Gen Hottie: So Sheppy, you bring any beer with you?
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                    It's actually going really good. I had to rewrite my stories to make it to where my Mother could read them. She'll be here tomorrow evening, so I needed to hurry up and get them done. I think I've managed to make them "Mommy worthy"....lol. Thank you very much for asking CJack! *blows kisses*

*starts to wonder if she's going to get charged for this moment of concern...teehee*

CJack: Jack has prepaid my fees for my presence in the lounge this afternoon. You won't be billed unless you require me to travel elsewhere.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap14.jpg
                      CJack: Jack has prepaid my fees for my presence in the lounge this afternoon. You won't be billed unless you require me to travel elsewhere.

As very.....very tempting as that is...unfortunatly I do have plans for this weekend already. I don't think it would be the right timing to set up a kidnapping. Perhaps sometime next week instead! I'll just break into SweetThangs account to make payment!
                      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ackgirl/P8.jpg
                        Gen Hottie: This is Darling's third hideout and nothing. I don't think they are going to be here.
                        Sam: I am beginning to think you are right. Maybe if I hook the laptop up to the Puddle Jumper and...*tacnho babble*...maybe it will enhance the sensors and we can pick something up.
                        Gen Hottie: Whatever Sam, just....do it.
                        Sam: Right. *gets up and takes Danny to back of Puddle Jumper*
                        Gen Hottie: So Sheppy, you bring any beer with you?

You think I would drink and fly, sir? I am shocked.
                        The cooler is hidden under your seat, help yourself.

Comment

As very.....very tempting as that is...unfortunatly I do have plans for this weekend already. I don't think it would be the right timing to set up a kidnapping. Perhaps sometime next week instead! I'll just break into SweetThangs account to make payment!

CJack: You're confusing me with Darling. I don't do kidnappings.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap29.jpg
                            CJack: You're confusing me with Darling. I don't do kidnappings.
                            We'll call it an escapade then!!
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

We'll call it an escapade then!!

CJack: We could. Will this escapade require that I bring any special equipment other than what I have naturally occurring on my person?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap31.jpg
                                CJack: We could. Will this escapade require that I bring any special equipment other than what I have naturally occurring on my person?
                                Don't worry, I have all the toys we will need...teehee. We'll discuss the final details Monday, my sweet!

I have to get off of here now. Hubs should be home soon, and I have things to get done! I'll hopfully be on in the morning, but that depends on if he has to work and if not...how long he sleeps.
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X