Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
    *wishes she were locked in a wine cellar*

StrayShep: With whom? Wait! Doesn't matter... just make sure you don't use Neelan's.

Comment

Danny: Sounds like you found them. Good...toss me a beer?

Comment

StrayShep: One beer, comin' up!
        Hey! I thought you guys usually left before now. What's up?

Comment

*Cub beams into Lounge*
          Hey, everyone. Don't let Shep here think he speaks for Neelan, 'cause he just doesn't know her that well yet.
          I found this info on Jamie Bamber's kids... not like Browder at all, that guy.

"He is married to Kerry Norton, with whom he got 3 children; Daughter Isla, and the twins Darcy and Ava"

Comment

*stumbles out of back room, holding her shirt closed with one hand and a beer in the other*
            I really wish I could stay longer, Johnny, but someone's gotta feed the troops and I have work, bright and early in the AM
            *drains beer* Besides... I'm really tired now, too.
            Shep, Cub... NLCam? Can you hear me? Are you stayin' with the EMitchells' tonight, or are you comin' home? 'Cause if it's the latter, we're leaving now!

Comment

*peeks in on NLCam* They won't be going anywhere soon. Val's doing the tongue thing.
              I'll beam them home when I leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...llAQOcap7a.jpg
                *peeks in on NLCam* They won't be going anywhere soon. Val's doing the tongue thing.
                I'll beam them home when I leave.
                *hugs Danny* Thanks, sweety
                *beams home with StrayShep and the Cub*

Comment

Johnny: *stumbles out from back room with rags hanging from body* Danny, beam me home now?

Danny: Done. Good night, lounge.
                  *beams Johnny and other Addy clones and guest home*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    StrayShep: SHIPPY!!! Bad news, girl!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../aurora059.jpg

StrayShep: Neelan just got word that the BSG CD release concert was postponed to January, 2008. Looks like you guys will have to find something else to do on Halloween.
                    We'll have fun anyway!

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                    Cool.
                    didn't know he was married.
                    does he have any critters?

<snip>

BSG
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm glad Lee and Dee split, but I loved Sam and Kara and I hated
                    that she'd sneak around. even though i am a Lee/Kara shipper,
                    i find i liked sam/kara more.
                    and i miss Billy.
                    He got engaged, married and had three youngins within 3 years.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...strike0282.jpg

StrayShep: Neelan filled me in on this one earlier today. Yup. He has twins. Not sure if there are any more than that. He might have three by now.
                    Actually the twins came second.

*Cub beams into Lounge*
                    Hey, everyone. Don't let Shep here think he speaks for Neelan, 'cause he just doesn't know her that well yet.
                    I found this info on Jamie Bamber's kids... not like Browder at all, that guy.

"He is married to Kerry Norton, with whom he got 3 children; Daughter Isla, and the twins Darcy and Ava"
                    Here is a pic of the Mr. and Mrs. . . .

and ain't this just the cutest thing you have ever seen . . .

Jamie and Isla

Comment

awww thats so sweet
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        awww thats so sweet

DJ: Hi CKO. Kids are sweet aren't they. The doc has two who are adorable. The doc would have said hi, but she's having coffee with her dad. So I got the job. Hi *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Hey there DJ! I hope you and the Doc are both well this evening!

Well that will do it for me tonight. Got to work at a farther away station in the morning so have to awaken earlier than usual. Night-night all!

Comment

have a good nite shippy, and hello to you as well DJ.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              have a good nite shippy, and hello to you as well DJ.

Hey, hon, how are you. Mac's has the doc in his lab at the moment, so I'm just wandering around. How's you're day been? Or night?

sigpic

Comment

day was good... didnt have to work til later on in the day... its just past 2100 here (where i live)

just to cause Neelan to go a bit nuts...
                                cuz these WPs always bear repeatin from time to time.. as always... free for the snurching.

CLICKYS

yes i do ship 'em but i love LK
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X