lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
        yw

how ya \doin otherwise?
        lol.
        I'm doing good how bout you?

I need to start some plants for the garden tody, sicne my seeds from Gurney's finally came other than that not up to much today. Just waiting for the spring thaw
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          I'm doing good how bout you?

I need to start some plants for the garden tody, sicne my seeds from Gurney's finally came other than that not up to much today. Just waiting for the spring thaw
          ach sure just dossin round waiting for new dr who to start in 5 mins
          *glees*
          planted some hanging baskets and washed the dog earlier
          lol
          sigpic

Comment

hanging basket would be frized to death here right now 28F garh I don't know that one in C

sigpic

Comment

hanging basket would be frized to death here right now 28F garh I don't know that one in C
              -4 ish
              dunno i can never remember rightly

lovely johnny......
              is near 15ish here eralier!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm good down to 0C and up to 20C that's my range other than 44F and -44C which is where they sync for whatever weird reason

sigpic

Comment

I'm good down to 0C and up to 20C that's my range other than 44F and -44C which is where they sync for whatever weird reason
                  our range is tween early 20's at height of summer down to freezing or only slightly less in the winter.
                  sometimes we get snow, it rarely sticks tho. maybe once a year for a day or two.
                  it rains here mostly
                  sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to say...

To All Who Celebrate!!

I will probably pop back in at some point tomorrow!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

happy easter to you and your clones too djgirl.....
                      dont give them too much chocolate!
                      love to scruffy
                      lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                        our range is tween early 20's at height of summer down to freezing or only slightly less in the winter.
                        sometimes we get snow, it rarely sticks tho. maybe once a year for a day or two.
                        it rains here mostly
                        I just haven't memorized the colder corelations - for whatever reason lol no idea why.

it has turned into a bummer of a day
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          Awe, isn't your Daniel clone the sweetest thing? Have fun... Cam clones are adventurous, so....
                          Yeah Spacey is a sweetheart. He makes up for Rommie's questionable taste in friends.

MBRC: Hey what do mean questionable taste in friends?"

Hastie, Bouncy and Coffee will beam back over after they finish showering. I took them to the pottery studio and they got into a slip fight while I was triming my stuff. (Slip is really goopy clay sort of runny mud.) The porcelain was flying. It was a mess. They cleaned the studio up though when they were done but they were covered in porcelain.
                          Last edited by MaeveBran; 07 April 2007, 09:28 PM.
                          sigpic
                          thanks Stef
                          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

stop picking on Romie
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not picking on Rommie.

MBRC: She's just voicing her concerns. Concerns that are unfounded as Kit and Kat aren't really that evil and I will NEVER take over the galaxy. I was just trying to teach Sweet Thang a lesson.
                              MB: Alright. I will just have to trust you, Rommie. ust to be safe I think I will ground you to Bran Haven and Spacey's company for the next week.
                              MBRC: Please not such a harsh punishment. Just Kidding. i think a week with Spacey is an excellent idea.
                              sigpic
                              thanks Stef
                              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                                I'm not picking on Rommie.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...an/Rommie1.jpg
                                MBRC: She's just voicing her concerns. Concerns that are unfounded as Kit and Kat aren't really that evil and I will NEVER take over the galaxy. I was just trying to teach Sweet Thang a lesson.
                                MB: Alright. I will just have to trust you, Rommie. ust to be safe I think I will ground you to Bran Haven and Spacey's company for the next week.
                                MBRC: Please not such a harsh punishment. Just Kidding. i think a week with Spacey is an excellent idea.
                                Kit and KAt are more bluster than anything. Just don't tell them I said so
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X