• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello lounge
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
      Yeah Spacey is a sweetheart. He makes up for Rommie's questionable taste in friends.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...an/Rommie4.jpg
      MBRC: Hey what do mean questionable taste in friends?"

Hastie, Bouncy and Coffee will beam back over after they finish showering. I took them to the pottery studio and they got into a slip fight while I was triming my stuff. (Slip is really goopy clay sort of runny mud.) The porcelain was flying. It was a mess. They cleaned the studio up though when they were done but they were covered in porcelain.
      sound like they had fun
      Do I have to pay for the damage? Cos I'll take it from there pocket money....
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Mayo!

I'm uploading my music vid on an other website, cos one of my vid has been removed from youtube...

Mister Moany:...Hastie have you seen Gay-ish?
        Cos I kinda miss him....

Nope haven't seen him in a while, and I miss him to sweetie...
        sigpic

Comment

hi hastie!
          *waves*
          hi mr.m!

how was youe easter?
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Lounge

*waves to mayo, Hastie and Mr. Moany*

Hey Mr. M, my long hair brother... how are you doing today?

Comment

hi jess!
              *waves*
              how you today?
              sigpic

Comment

hi lounge *waves to all*

Comment

*waves to mags*

Hey Mayo I'm doing pretty well thanks How are you today?

Comment

hey jess
                    well, i'm off again, ttyl maybe

Comment

Reminder!

Judicial Indiscretion (Michael Shanks) airs tonight in the States on Lifetime at 9:00 ET and PT.

Comment

I have a theory regarding YouTube!

Someone posted a vid there of Hillary Clinton that was embarrassing for her...all the political pundits have been gabbing about it. I wonder if the YouTube peeps are now under scrutiny and that's why the sudden crackdown on copyrighted material? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                          @ Maeve:... I've send Coffee and BB over to your place...have fun with them, and if they don't behave just let know, cos I love to punish them

Haven't seen MM either, so I guess he's still at Addy's
                          Did he make it back yet? Or should I send out a search party? He could be hiding in one of the bedrooms, I suppose...

That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            I have a theory regarding YouTube!

Someone posted a vid there of Hillary Clinton that was embarrassing for her...all the political pundits have been gabbing about it. I wonder if the YouTube peeps are now under scrutiny and that's why the sudden crackdown on copyrighted material? Just a thought.
                            Hmm that is an interesting theory Addy! When I signed up some months back they had something in their TOS that you couldn't have anything uploaded that involved copyrighted material. I just shrugged because I still saw lots of music vids and excerpts from tv shows up there. The timing is interesting...

I can remember when they had whole episodes of tv shows up on YouTube. I had Singularity on my MySpace page for the longest time and about 5 or 6 months ago it was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                              Hmm that is an interesting theory Addy! When I signed up some months back they had something in their TOS that you couldn't have anything uploaded that involved copyrighted material. I just shrugged because I still saw lots of music vids and excerpts from tv shows up there. The timing is interesting...

I can remember when they had whole episodes of tv shows up on YouTube. I had Singularity on my MySpace page for the longest time and about 5 or 6 months ago it was gone.

Yeah, I was sent links to entire shows on YouTube once upon a time as well. It just hit me this weekend when Hubs was watching one of those panel shows and they were hammering about Hillary and YouTube.

Mr. Moany made it home, Addy.

Thanks, Sheppy. *kisses*

Comment

Howdy, lounge.

Hey, everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X