Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yes they are!!!

sunshine: do you want a massage my dear?
    sgd: oh yes, what a good idea, sweetie, i could use that

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
      hey girls
      need some relaxing, just had a major fight with my sister. we have those a lot *sigh*
      That's a shame. My brother's are much older than me so we rarely fight.

Comment

Hey heres a nice pic of Mitchell all wet and what not. Hope you all like.

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
        (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
        Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
        Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

hey girls
          need some relaxing, just had a major fight with my sister. we have those a lot *sigh*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...J/0920-076.jpg
          You need distance from your sis, I think. I rarely fight with my sis anymore, but then, she lives in OH and I live in CA, so Of course, we're so diametrically opposed on just about everything that we can't help but "get into it" when we are together. Sisters -- bleh! I prefer my friends.

btw. neelan, did your clone arrive safely? i sent him back the next day thanks, the boys and i had lots of fun
          Yeah, he was waiting at the hospital for me, just like I told him too. Did he help relax you at all?

Comment

mmmmmm nice pic laura!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LauraT View Post
              Hey heres a nice pic of Mitchell all wet and what not. Hope you all like.
              http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...browder_01.jpg
              I wish we got wet Mitchell like this! I'll settle for a wet Crichton any day. Thanks, Laura.

Comment

*drools* uh... forgot waht i was gonna say.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  You need distance from your sis, I think. I rarely fight with my sis anymore, but then, she lives in OH and I live in CA, so Of course, we're so diametrically opposed on just about everything that we can't help but "get into it" when we are together. Sisters -- bleh! I prefer my friends.

i definitely need some distance from her, but thats hard when you live in the same house

Yeah, he was waiting at the hospital for me, just like I told him too. Did he help relax you at all?
                  ohhh he definitely did *grins like mad, when she recalls* definitely knows his stuff

Comment

Good Evening Lounge!!!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    my prayers go out to you and your fam DJ Girl... i hope your mum gets better soon *hugs*
                    Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    ((more hugs))

It's hard when that happens to a parent. I know it took me a while to adjust to Dad's diagnosis of Parkinson's even though it was not a huge surprise.
                    Thanks you guys!! My grandma was diagnosed with Parkinson's two years ago so I can only imagine if it were my dad!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Awe, thanks, hon. I don't do well with seeing Mom so weak, I just try to keep my anxiety from showing in front of her. I'm a "heart on my sleeve" kind of person, so it's pretty difficult, but I try. I think my mom's doing a little bit better each day, 'cause neither she nor my aunt called yesterday for anything, and they both know they can. I'll check in with my aunt in a bit... don't wanna wake my mom if she's sleepin'.

Need pretty....

I have a slight anxiety problem so I have been trying to bottle it up while I am there and then I let it out when I get home. As much as I want to be at the hospital, it is nice to come home and attempt to relax.

Still nothing new on my mom other then they will be running more tests tomorrow including a Spinal Tap. She seemed to talk a little better today. It may be a baby step, but I will take it

hey mayo!
                    i'm angry at my sister, but besides that i'm fine

btw. neelan, did your clone arrive safely? i sent him back the next day thanks, the boys and i had lots of fun
                    I am always angry at my sister. She was the main reason I moved out of my parents house 5 years ago. Then she goes and screws up all her money issues and had to move in with me I agree with Neelen, I prefer my friends...LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

hi djgirl!!!!

*waves*
                      and hi from arctic too
                      *arctic waves*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                        hi djgirl!!!!

*waves*
                        and hi from arctic too
                        *arctic waves*
                        *waves back*

How are you guys today?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          *waves back*

How are you guys today?
                          good......
                          *hypers... and thats just loki*
                          lol

how you, your mum and the clones?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                            good......
                            *hypers... and thats just loki*
                            lol

how you, your mum and the clones?
                            I am doing okay today. The clones are doing well. Scruffy and Mer went to the movies. Gunny and Darling cleaned the house for me today while I was at the hospital and Beefcake came with me to keep me company.

My Mom is about the same but each new day brings fresh hope

Sounds like you guys are having a good time
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

I am doing okay today. The clones are doing well. Scruffy and Mer went to the movies. Gunny and Darling cleaned the house for me today while I was at the hospital and Beefcake came with me to keep me company.

My Mom is about the same but each new day brings fresh hope

Sounds like you guys are having a good time
                              yup.
                              good times.
                              glad to hear your mother is doin better.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have a slight anxiety problem so I have been trying to bottle it up while I am there and then I let it out when I get home. As much as I want to be at the hospital, it is nice to come home and attempt to relax.
                                It's good to know that you're mom's gaining at least the baby steps. Here's hoping that continues....
                                On the anxiety thing, do you find yourself lashing out while you're driving at all?
                                I had to stay home from work a LOT last week 'cause I just was not in the right frame of mind to be on the road with all the idiots When I was really worried about Mom, I was screamin' like a mad woman at the other drivers. I wasn't about to drive a school bus like that.

Random pretty... just 'cause

Comment

Working...
                                X