No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they're ready to go home. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Comment

night addy!!!!!

for kylenia
      from me and arctic.....

sigpic

Comment

Brendan and Joe are for me too, hon.

Comment

Evening All!

Just thought I would take a couple of minutes and catch up on what I missed through out today.

I just got home from the hospital. They FINALLY decided to admit my mother. She has all the doctors baffled as to what is wrong with her. Other then the gall bladder, every other test they keep running comes back clean. Her PCP said that she will be there through at least Monday because it is her weekend off and she doesn't want my mom to leave until she checks whatever the weekend doctors do to her.

So that is what is going on if any of you really wanted to know.

Neelan, your mom is in my prayers!

I am off again. Have a good night all and I hope to check in again tomorrow night!!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Evening All!

Just thought I would take a couple of minutes and catch up on what I missed through out today.

I just got home from the hospital. They FINALLY decided to admit my mother. She has all the doctors baffled as to what is wrong with her. Other then the gall bladder, every other test they keep running comes back clean. Her PCP said that she will be there through at least Monday because it is her weekend off and she doesn't want my mom to leave until she checks whatever the weekend doctors do to her.

So that is what is going on if any of you really wanted to know.

Neelan, your mom is in my prayers!

I am off again. Have a good night all and I hope to check in again tomorrow night!!
            Thanks, hon!

Hubs and I prayed for you guys tonight when I got home and I was just checking to see if you'd left an update.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              Thanks, hon!

Hubs and I prayed for you guys tonight when I got home and I was just checking to see if you'd left an update.
              ((((Addy)))) Thank you so much. I think it is going to take a miracle at this point for her to get rid of whatever she has. It is very hard to see my mother as a complete invalid when on Monday she was normal(literally got to this point over night!!). The doctors have no idea why the symptoms hit so fast and why they are happening! It is getting harder every day to be the strong one. That is my role in the family to be the strong one. I have a very level head and keep my family in line.

But as Ellen says in National Lampoons Vacation "Each day brings fresh hope." That is all I can think about right now and pray that she gets a little better everyday!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

((((Addy)))) Thank you so much. I think it is going to take a miracle at this point for her to get rid of whatever she has. It is very hard to see my mother as a complete invalid when on Monday she was normal(literally got to this point over night!!). The doctors have no idea why the symptoms hit so fast and why they are happening! It is getting harder every day to be the strong one. That is my role in the family to be the strong one. I have a very level head and keep my family in line.

But as Ellen says in National Lampoons Vacation "Each day brings fresh hope." That is all I can think about right now and pray that she gets a little better everyday!
                Well, one strong one to another, feel free to borrow some of my strength anytime.

Comment

Okies...going to bed now...Neelan, hon, if you want to PM a link or an update on your mom, I'll be checking in the morning for any news from either you or DJgirl.

Huggles to you both!

Comment

*blinks* 33,000 posts Addy!!

Thanks for the support!! I will check in again as soon as I know more
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

my prayers go out to you and your fam DJ Girl... i hope your mum gets better soon *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

((more hugs))

It's hard when that happens to a parent. I know it took me a while to adjust to Dad's diagnosis of Parkinson's even though it was not a huge surprise.
                        sigpic

Comment

33,000 posts I'm so in awe I had to spell posts 3 times Way to go Addy

impressive
                          sigpic

Comment

Way to go Addy! 33,000!
                            sigpic
                            thanks Stef
                            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Congrats on 33,000 posts Addy!

Comment

*blinks* 33,000 posts Addy!!

Thanks for the support!! I will check in again as soon as I know more
                                *stares at sparklies*

AQOCC: Addy, uh, Addy...Jack, she's gone.
                                AQOJaC: More coffee for us then.
                                AQO: Coffee?
                                AQOJaC: Works every time.
                                AQO: Thanks, DJgirl.

Comment

Working...
                                X