• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To: Pixie

Are you free Monday?oxox
    sigpic

Comment

Iffy's Place

Lucky: Ah come on...who keeps taking my pants?
      Ginger: I think it is a good look for you.
      Lilith: He does have nice legs.
      Bella: *pours more wine* That's it no more pants for Lucky.
      Kat: Good luck.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        Iffy's Place

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...913-0016xb.jpg
        Lucky: Ah come on...who keeps taking my pants?
        Ginger: I think it is a good look for you.
        Lilith: He does have nice legs.
        Bella: *pours more wine* That's it no more pants for Lucky.
        Kat: Good luck.

LOL!! Good job ladies.. but um.. can you kinda hide Sweet Pea's pant's one time!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I just have to share this because it has put such a smile on my face. I went to listen to the Silver Screen Classics by the Vancouver Orchestra Symphony today with a friend, and the end of it literally was a scene from the movies. They had two singers for some of the songs and according to the program they'd been dating for five years. At the end the conductor said a little thing and then the male singer started talking, about Thanksgiving and then to his girlfriend. Both of their parents were there and the girl didn't know this and he gives this speech about how much he's enjoyed the past few years and he hopes they will enjoy the future together too and then he gets down on one knee and proposes. The entire place got up and applauded. It was just so romantic. Oh and towards the end of his speech the orchestra started playing. Literally something from the movies. I'm in such a happy place now.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Are you free Monday?oxox
            To: Bubbles

Yes, I am. What do you have in mind? xox
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              I just have to share this because it has put such a smile on my face. I went to listen to the Silver Screen Classics by the Vancouver Orchestra Symphony today with a friend, and the end of it literally was a scene from the movies. They had two singers for some of the songs and according to the program they'd been dating for five years. At the end the conductor said a little thing and then the male singer started talking, about Thanksgiving and then to his girlfriend. Both of their parents were there and the girl didn't know this and he gives this speech about how much he's enjoyed the past few years and he hopes they will enjoy the future together too and then he gets down on one knee and proposes. The entire place got up and applauded. It was just so romantic. Oh and towards the end of his speech the orchestra started playing. Literally something from the movies. I'm in such a happy place now.
              Awe, that's so sweet! I'm glad it made you so happy to share it with them. *hugs*

Comment

Ooooh, a goose-bumps moment! WOW!!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Awe, that's so sweet! I'm glad it made you so happy to share it with them. *hugs*
                  Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                  Ooooh, a goose-bumps moment! WOW!!
                  Just thinking about it puts me in such a happy place. It was so incredibly *flails for lack of words*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Yes, I am. What do you have in mind? xox

Thought we could get together and get caught, have dinner and other things. I drop Iffy off in the Lounge that morning. Want to meet there? oxox
                    sigpic

Comment

How sweet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thought we could get together and get caught, have dinner and other things. I drop Iffy off in the Lounge that morning. Want to meet there? oxox

Sounds like a great way to kick off the week. I'll meet you in the Lounge once I'm up for the day. xoxo
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Iffy's place........Kit's room

Kit: *kisses Iffy* So good to have you alone. *pulls at her shirt*
                          Iffy: I agree.
                          sigpic

Comment

To: Brig. Gen. Cammie Mitchell

Gen. Mitchell, I'd like to advise you, we've just added a new ship to our Fleet. Christened the Hammond II. She will be added to fleet rotation occasionally, when her other duties allow. The attached databurst contains the ship's identity signature.
                            I would also like to inform you, the USS Daedalus is no longer in our Fleet, she has been replaced by the USS Darius. Identity signature also in databurst.

Spoiler:

USS Hammond II
                            sigpic

Comment

To: Valerie

Are you free Tuesday? I have a feeling I will need a good scrubbing. oxx
                              To: Dexie

I can arrange my schedule accordingly. What time and where should I meet you? xoxo

Comment

Too sweet! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X