This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
    Looks like there is. North Americans would usually call that a wallet.

Apparently a North American purse is called a would be called a handbag in British English.

For the girls: http://hotproducts.alibaba.com/manuf...s/Handbag.html
    sorry Squee -- hadn't got to your post -- but, well put and ditto!!! teehee
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Heal: Deano
      Hurt: aintright (revenge isn't quite as sweet as I'd hoped, but it's still pretty good.)

Comment

First you need to tell me your stance on shoes. It's a combination purse/shoe thing that will determine your entitlement to become gender neutral
        must admit a major shoe obsession -- i own way more than is truly needed -- well maybe not a girl can never have too many shoes -- in fact i went to a shoe party the other night!!! teehee -- it was great -- two hours chatting and munching and sipping with the girls in a shoe store trying on shoe after shoe -- must admit i was in my glory -- only bought one pair though -- sassy, sexy strappy ones to wear with my mini skirts ( to show of my legs -- have been informed they are one of my better assets)teehee --after all the money i spent on my vaca i had to tone down a bit -- know what i mean!!!

Edit: I thought of another one too - if you're going out for a night on the town, how long does it take you to get ready?
        that can vary -- but at least well -- long enough to look appropriately hot to match the outing and well the people or person i will be outing with!!! -- does that sort of answer the question?? teehee
        sigpic
        SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista

Heal: Deano
          Hurt: aintright (revenge isn't quite as sweet as I'd hoped, but it's still pretty good.)
          ahh!!! revenge -- umm -- yes -- that is on the list of traits of a false goddess!!!

good to see you moving into the part so well!!! teehee

oh and pretending it doesn't bother me -- well that would be another appropriate trait!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

Ronja - they so are!!!!!!!!

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

it's TJ's birthday

Sooooo...

I baked you a cake

isn't it cute!!!! teehee

I brought you some balloons (i love balloons -- hope you do tooo!!!)

and well its not a birthday without a present -- hope you like chocolate ... umm!!!!

now everyone sing

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Hapy Birthday dear TJ!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

(be glad you only have to read this and not really hear it!!! teehee )

was going to have this delivered by someone special -- but wasn't sure who that would be -- but Have a Happy anyways!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ!!!!!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright
                must admit a major shoe obsession -- i own way more than is truly needed -- well maybe not a girl can never have too many shoes -- in fact i went to a shoe party the other night!!! teehee -- it was great -- two hours chatting and munching and sipping with the girls in a shoe store trying on shoe after shoe -- must admit i was in my glory -- only bought one pair though -- sassy, sexy strappy ones to wear with my mini skirts.....
                *Shudder* I can stop you right there. You can rest assured in the knowledge that you are indeed still a girl.
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

*Shudder* I can stop you right there. You can rest assured in the knowledge that you are indeed still a girl.
                  phewwww!!!! so glad to know that!!!!! i really had a restless night worrying about that!!!! teehee

yoohoo --- oh first prime --- its ok for us to play again!!!! teehee
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon
                    Ronja - they so are!!!!!!!!
                    So not!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright
                      it's TJ's birthday

Sooooo...

I baked you a cake

isn't it cute!!!! teehee

I brought you some balloons (i love balloons -- hope you do tooo!!!)

and well its not a birthday without a present -- hope you like chocolate ... umm!!!!

now everyone sing

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Hapy Birthday dear TJ!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

(be glad you only have to read this and not really hear it!!! teehee )

was going to have this delivered by someone special -- but wasn't sure who that would be -- but Have a Happy anyways!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ!!!!!
                      she said she will change the rules on her birthday, which is tomorrow not today, unless it already is tomorrow where ever you are
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                        she said she will change the rules on her birthday, which is tomorrow not today, unless it already is tomorrow where ever you are
                        Ohhh!!! just going by what Gateworld says in its BDay section!!! So I guess it is wherever that is!!!! Sorry if i am early TJ!!!

teehee!!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                          So not!!!
                          So are!!!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon
                            So are!!!
                            Not!!

Comment

You are a little early aintright and squee, but THANK YOU all the same

As for scarimor, it seems that she's so wonderful that she's on my list twice I'll correct that next update.

The rule change for tomorrow, I'm still working out. It *was* going to be that you could have two votes per update and I'd do extra updates (so theoretically you could have about eight votes in the day) but I'm probably not going to be around much now, so I've got to think it through. My other thought was to make all votes worth double points for the day. I'll take suggestions though.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                You are a little early aintright and squee, but THANK YOU all the same

As for scarimor, it seems that she's so wonderful that she's on my list twice I'll correct that next update.

The rule change for tomorrow, I'm still working out. It *was* going to be that you could have two votes per update and I'd do extra updates (so theoretically you could have about eight votes in the day) but I'm probably not going to be around much now, so I've got to think it through. My other thought was to make all votes worth double points for the day. I'll take suggestions though.
                                What about messing everybodies points up?
                                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                                X