This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdrianneP
    Evening. Filet Mignon is the cut of meat being offered.

I'd rather do mid-length, I think ::Thinking:: I haven't a clue. Find me a dress online you like, post the link (or send me a PM) and I'll tell you if it's too much.

Adrianne
    ummmm Filet Mignon ------ yummm!!! oh thinking meat and got side tracked!!!! teehee (all Ronja's fault)

when are the big events!!!!

boy could be tough wearing the dress to both occasions -- conflicting -- hmm!!! let me do some research!!!!

will talk with my advisor -- she is goood!!!

teehee
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright
      ummmm Filet Mignon ------ yummm!!! oh thinking meat and got side tracked!!!! teehee (all Ronja's fault)

when are the big events!!!!
      September for the wedding.
      Easter, probably, for my Confirmation ... as October is probably going to be too soon.

I had Boscov's suggested to me and I just looked at their dresses online ... OMG! AWFUL! Prices are right though.

Adrianne
      Last edited by AdrianneP; 04 August 2006, 05:04 PM.
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
        To TJ and Adrianne, I can only say: !!! That movie came out when I was in Junior High and I was one of those kids who competed with all the other nerdy Junior High kids to see who could see it the most. I think I saw it at the theater 9 times. I have no idea how many times I've seen it since then over the years. Oh, and I credit myself with good taste at a remarkably young age as all my friends thought Luke was the cute one. They all thought it was disgusting that I liked Han because they thought he was too old.
        I was in High School when it came out. I don't think I saw it 9 times at the theater but it was so popular it stayed at the theaters for over a year (remember no DVDs or Videos or cable back then). And I was one of those that went to see it again! exactly 1 year after it was 1st released. And Han was my favorite too.

That was an amazing 6 or so years of movies. 1st Jaws , then Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back (my favorite), Raiders of the Lost Ark, Return of the Jedi. Lucas and Speilberg were the kings of the cinema.
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
          How can u not love Star Wars?? (the orginial 3) Are you sure you are sci fi fans?

Return of the Jedi came out same year as I was born lol...
          Oh geez, now I feel old. Thanks Ronja. But as a fellow original 3 lover you are forgiven.

Originally posted by Ronja
          Speaking of shoes... I hate them... it takes ages for me to find a pair that fits and I can't walk in high heels
          Ooh sounds like me. I have short wide feet, so anything with an arch always hits me at the wrong place. And they don't make nice shoes in wide sizes and they don't make wide sizes for most short sizes. And I need extra padding for my heels so that rules out just about all shoes made for the female gender. I usually buy my tennis/athletic shoes in the boys dept since they are wider than for girls. Size 4 to 4 1/2 boys usually fits me. But since that's the edge of the boys sizes before it goes to the big mens sizes not a lot of choice. So I try to avoid shoe shopping if at all possible.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Uh Oh ! No update yet ??? Tracy Jane has a life we don't know about ???
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
              Uh Oh ! No update yet ??? Tracy Jane has a life we don't know about ???
              Sorry, yeah... I've been trying to sort out the family and working and stuff. I was just too plain tired to do an update last night. If you want to do your day 56/58 voting, then please do, and I'll count it up when I come home tonight. Sorry, guys.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Sorry, yeah... I've been trying to sort out the family and working and stuff. I was just too plain tired to do an update last night. If you want to do your day 56/58 voting, then please do, and I'll count it up when I come home tonight. Sorry, guys.
                Hey! no worries!.. go and enjoy your R/L.. we'll still be here tomorrow
                It's 2 AM and I still can't sleep (now that's no-life )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                  Ooh sounds like me. I have short wide feet, so anything with an arch always hits me at the wrong place. And they don't make nice shoes in wide sizes and they don't make wide sizes for most short sizes. And I need extra padding for my heels so that rules out just about all shoes made for the female gender. I usually buy my tennis/athletic shoes in the boys dept since they are wider than for girls. Size 4 to 4 1/2 boys usually fits me. But since that's the edge of the boys sizes before it goes to the big mens sizes not a lot of choice. So I try to avoid shoe shopping if at all possible.
                  My problem is the exact opposite Kind of.
                  I have long narrow feet and no shoes come in long and narrow. When you get up into the 9s and so they all go wide For snow shoes I buy men's work boots.

I can't wear heels because my arches collapse, I need a shoe with an arch and then I need to put in additional support besides so I can't do a heel above an inch, really.

Adrianne
                  If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                  It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                    My problem is the exact opposite Kind of.
                    I have long narrow feet and no shoes come in long and narrow. When you get up into the 9s and so they all go wide For snow shoes I buy men's work boots.

I can't wear heels because my arches collapse, I need a shoe with an arch and then I need to put in additional support besides so I can't do a heel above an inch, really.

Adrianne
                    my goodness -- who knew shoe shopping could be so complicated --- i wear an average size 7 --- ssooooo!!!! the hard part for me is choosing which pair i want ---- and trying to buy only the one i really need (well want) yup -- only one can be a problem!!!!! so often it is more than one or even every color of the one i like ---- sooooo!!!! i try to stay away from shoe stores for the danger factor (to my wallet/purse -- that i don't carry) and (oops -- i see Squee gagging in the corner) ---

and i thought you were going to say the opposite to L-Jade -- who is hopefully sleeping right now --- 7:47 --- do you normally get up this early on a Saturday?????

teehee
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

Hey! no worries!.. go and enjoy your R/L.. we'll still be here tomorrow
                      It's 2 AM and I still can't sleep (now that's no-life )
                      i's sing you a lullaby!!! but that would only further exasperate your ability to fall asleep!!! teehee
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                        I was in High School when it came out. I don't think I saw it 9 times at the theater but it was so popular it stayed at the theaters for over a year (remember no DVDs or Videos or cable back then). And I was one of those that went to see it again! exactly 1 year after it was 1st released. And Han was my favorite too.
                        I have bragging rights on Star Wars --- I have been to the opening day viewing of every movie!!!!! I just had a gut feeling on the first one and have stayed loyal to every other one!!!!!!

teehee
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

i's sing you a lullaby!!! but that would only further exasperate your ability to fall asleep!!! teehee
                          I thought that was the sound of my neighbour's cats getting quality-time

Nah... I slept at 3.30 and woke up 8 hours later so I get my beauty-sleep *feels pretty*

Now, I'm going to mass.... forgive me Father for I have sinned and lusting after some 56 years old guy
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought that was the sound of my neighbour's cats getting quality-time

Nah... I slept at 3.30 and woke up 8 hours later so I get my beauty-sleep *feels pretty*

Now, I'm going to mass.... forgive me Father for I have sinned and lusting after some 56 years old guy
                            meowwwww!!!

pretty -- i am soooo pretty!! teehee!!!

right behind yah babe!!!!! such a fine any age man!!!

*sigh* -- just don't make them like that anymore --- must stop eating that space pizza!!! woohoo
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

pretty -- i am soooo pretty!! teehee!!!
                              Everytime I heard that song or read that line, I always remember Robert de Niro in Analyse This (or That ??? )
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys, I've just had an awful couple of days and have felt more like crawling in a hole than updating. I've been getting more and more frustrated with "Irresistable" and related threads on Gateworld. People's attitudes to it are really frightening me, actually, and upsetting me a lot too. Aside from that, I've been having a bit of a time of it at work *sigh*. I can warn you now, that there will only be an end of day update tomorrow, because I'm going to London.

DAY 56/59:

Nothing interesting happened. But on the bright side, only 5 days until Jonno comes back. Judging by how ghostly quiet it is round here, It sounds like you're looking forward to his return.

YOU MAY VOTE TWICE IN THE DAY. THEY MAY BOTH BE IN THE SAME UPDATE, BUT IT'S MORE ENTERTAINING, WHEREVER POSSIBLE, FOR YOU TO VOTE IN DIFFERENT UPDATES.

At all times, you can check the first post in the thread for the rules, and the 2nd post which is updated with the current scores at every update Jonno is on holiday and can't edit the post so check here for current scores (it's on the first page)

Goa'uld

Ronja - 76 <=== (False God)
                                iLemon (aka False Hope) - 78 <=== (False God)
                                Aintright - 77 <=== (False God)
                                L-Jade - 77 <=== (False God)
                                Mandysg-1 - 72 <=== (False God)
                                jonno - 74 <=== (False God)
                                PtahTheCreationGod - 59 <=== (False God)
                                SqueeG-1 - 83 <=== CURRENT LEADER (False God)
                                Naonak - 60 <=== (False God)
                                Tracy Jane - 83 <=== (False God)
                                Rodan5757 - 54 <=== (False God)
                                Immhotep - 55 <=== (False God)
                                Eoin - 56 <=== (False God)
                                Capt Mal. Reynolds - 61 <=== (False God)
                                scifi_girl - 63 <=== (False God)
                                wraithdude - 57 <=== (False God)
                                The Prophet - 65 <=== (False God)
                                uknesvuinng - 66 <=== (False God)
                                Thunderstorm - 61 <=== (False God)
                                gatebuster64 - 56 <=== (False God)
                                Anubis69 - 61 <=== (False God)
                                Callista - 56 <=== (False God)
                                Scarimor - 53 <=== (False God)
                                Sela - 50 <=== (False God)
                                Wormhole93 - 52 <=== (False God)
                                Lizlove - 59 <=== (False God)

Amaterasu – -29
                                Amonet – -34
                                Baal – -19
                                Bastet – -28
                                Heru’ur – -28
                                Imhotep – -38
                                Kali – -29
                                Marduk – -31
                                Morrigan – -30
                                Olokun – -29
                                Osiris – -48
                                Ramius - -30
                                Sekhmet - -25
                                Svarog – -36

Jaffa

Apophis - -62
                                Yu - -54
                                Klorel – -96
                                Ra - -92

atlantisrocks - 44
                                gatelover12 - 48
                                wako! - -26
                                Colonel Sharp - 18
                                Adria - 20
                                Deano - 19
                                AdrianneP - 16

ELIMINATED (Don't vote for these anymore)

1. Hathor (-101)
                                2. Adrian Conrad (-106)
                                3. Nirrti (-101)
                                4. Cronus (-105)
                                5. Seth (-107)
                                6. Anubis (-102)
                                7. Mot (-100)
                                8. Nerus (-103)
                                9. Tanith - (-104)
                                10. Zipacna – (-101)
                                11. Camulus – (-102)

INFIRMARY