X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deejay435
    Well, not in the actual review, anyway.

On a side note-does anyone else's computer randomly talk to them? I was clicking around SACG thread and suddenly Spock was telling me something about his ears.

I really hope I'm not just nuts!
    Perhaps its a popup or your cursor hit an add, or Mr. Spock really is visiting you
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well, not in the actual review, anyway.

On a side note-does anyone else's computer randomly talk to them? I was clicking around SACG thread and suddenly Spock was telling me something about his ears.

I really hope I'm not just nuts!
      That happened to me before. If you roll your mouse over the star trek ad at the top, Spock will talk. So you're not crazy or anything!
      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
        That happened to me before. If you roll your mouse over the star trek ad at the top, Spock will talk. So you're not crazy or anything!
        Or, if you are, that's not a symptom.

[/teasing TJ ]
        ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          Or, if you are, that's not a symptom.

[/teasing TJ ]
          Teasing me? I've never even heard this Spock thing you're all on about.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            No? That must be because you hear AT talking to you
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              No? That must be because you hear AT talking to you
              *nods happily as she complies with Amanda's order to kick Mandy hard*

Comment

Oh, ooooops. Apologies! Spock told me he was lining up Jean-Luc Picard as a reference for you to use in your legal French translation! Danged Vulcan.
                ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                  Oh, ooooops. Apologies! Spock told me he was lining up Jean-Luc Picard as a reference for you to use in your legal French translation! Danged Vulcan.
                  Talking of Jean-Luc... Firstly, I have the same shoe size as Patrick Stewart. Secondly.... The Picard Song.... the song that has been haunting me for the past two weeks!

Comment

Hey guys! I was reading your fic over at ff.net and I was going to leave a review b/c "As the Stargate Turnz" is just two (j/k) funny and it doesn’t seem to be getting all that many good reviews. I have to say it is much better than some of the stuff I have stumbled across over there, which is kind of sad. But what’s really sad is that people do not seem to realize that it is an intentional bad!fic. I have one question…are you purposely not telling people it is a bad!fic to see what kind of responses you’ll get? If so…you all are really, really evil. Poor unsuspecting ff.net readers…becoming part of the joke itself. Hope you all have more bad!fic to share. We could all use a laugh in times like these.

Comment

Yes, it's part of the joke to see what reviews we get. I think the next project is a Mary Sue where SG13- consisting of various Samandans - go and rescue SG1. Teal'c falls in love with Sky, Jack falls for Sally, Sam falls for Myrth and Daniel... welll.... ummmm.....

Comment

Yes, it's part of the joke to see what reviews we get. I think the next project is a Mary Sue where SG13- consisting of various Samandans - go and rescue SG1. Teal'c falls in love with Sky, Jack falls for Sally, Sam falls for Myrth and Daniel... welll.... ummmm.....
                        I'd take Daniel, wouldn't want him to be left out.
                        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Can't wait. I'm off to bed tonight, but I will be sure to leave a nice review tomorrow when I have time (without letting anyone in on the joke, of course).

Comment

Hey! What about me, after all that hard work I dun on dose fics, you gonna leave me out and noooo I don't want Rodney!
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I get the local taxi firms through my headphones occasionally.
                              scarimor

Comment

We have 1958 hits for The Asgard Gambit and 868 hits for As The Stargae Turns, and we're even on someone's favourite list!!! lol!
                                I forgot you could check stats. ::Goes off now to compulsively check how many people saw her new CSI story!::

Hmph. Only 782. And it's not badfic dangit!!

Wait. Sorry. This isn't a CSI board. Okay. Calmed now.

Our badfic: I am SO glad someone got the joke! Has anyone responded to her to thank her for getting it? Also, I showed it to a LJ friend, who knew it was badfic, and she said she laughed so hard her kids had to come into the room to see what was wrong with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X