This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    I was watching my new Gate DVD and feeling creative, so here are some pretties for you to look at (and snurch if you feel inclined, but they are only GW size)

Spoiler:

And I did a couple of pretty screencaps
    Spoiler:

I forgot how amazing this film was

______

And these were done for Sally
    Spoiler:

Nicely done TJ and I'm sure Sally will appreciate them too
    And tell Barbie that I'm still talking to her
    Edit: And waiting
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Barbie: Mandy's still talking to you

Mandy: Barbie's not talking to you, but thank you for the praise.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

mandy, will you tell TJ thanks for passing on my message? (dammit, i screwed up somewhere along the line there)

Comment

*shakes head in confusion*

Comment

TJ have you checked the reviews lately, we got one good one, I think they got the joke, but wow some people are really mean
            I can't log into the site, so if you can check the stats for how many hits we got. Thanks
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I'm thinking of writing that fic that mini wanted about Sam getting promoted to full Colonel and recieiving Jack's eagles. But it may not put Cam in a very good light. I was wondering where to post it, so I don't get Cam lovers bashing me? You know a Sam friendly place, if you know any please let me know. thanks
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

We have 1958 hits for The Asgard Gambit and 868 hits for As The Stargae Turns, and we're even on someone's favourite list!!! lol!

Comment

I actually got on 3 fav lists for this totally off the wall fic I did when my muse got away from me (don't worry it's short) Paging Dr. Jackson http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...toryid=2496861
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

We have 1958 hits for The Asgard Gambit and 868 hits for As The Stargae Turns, and we're even on someone's favourite list!!! lol!
                    i think thats annukai's (spelling?) favourites list. i'm fairly sure she's in on the joke.

Comment

Yeah, I think she's a gateworlder who's in on the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                        {{{{{Mandy}}}}}}

Just think about it this way-we MEANT it to be bad. So we really want bad reviews. They show that we got our point across. <G>

Yes, you should be Happy Mandy! Now if we hadn't tried to do badfic and received that result, I'd feel totally different. Mark one up for us!
                        Last edited by SG1Poz; 15 April 2006, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Guys: we got our first review on FF!!!!

And the original badfic is here
                          Thanks for putting that up Tracy I just re-read it and I was laughing all over again. At least Anunnaki got it, that's all I care about LOL! Love her fics!

Comment

Last time I clutter the thread with these, honest! Well.... for tonight, anyway. But I just want to share!

Two more RDA

And a Teal'c and a Thor Fan

And Happy Easter, everyone. I'll see if I can do more "easter eggs" tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                              Thanks for putting that up Tracy I just re-read it and I was laughing all over again. At least Anunnaki got it, that's all I care about LOL! Love her fics!
                              She's awesome. I think she's probably read some of ours, hence why she got it. I'm pretty sure she's read Shattered, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Yea I've read many a bad fic (not written that way on purpose) and I never called any one a moron
                                *sniff sniff*

Well, not in the actual review, anyway.

On a side note-does anyone else's computer randomly talk to them? I was clicking around SACG thread and suddenly Spock was telling me something about his ears.

I really hope I'm not just nuts!

Comment

Working...
                                X