X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    at the end, after the credits;

Spoiler:

remember early on in the film when prof x was teaching a class and he showed them his friend ("moira" i think) with the patient on the bed in the background? they talked about the possibilities of a dying persons consciousness being transferred into another body.

at the end of the film, we are in that room with that patient. the moira walks in to check on him, he grabs her hand and in patrick stewarts voice says; "hello moira", then she looks at him shocked and says "charles?". then it cuts to black.

OMG! That's Awesome!!!!!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

at the end, after the credits;

Spoiler:

remember early on in the film when prof x was teaching a class and he showed them his friend ("moira" i think) with the patient on the bed in the background? they talked about the possibilities of a dying persons consciousness being transferred into another body.

at the end of the film, we are in that room with that patient. the moira walks in to check on him, he grabs her hand and in patrick stewarts voice says; "hello moira", then she looks at him shocked and says "charles?". then it cuts to black.

OMG!!! My brother is going to flip!

Spoiler:
      (Moira MacTaggert-a friend of Professor X. She ran a school for mutants on Muir island, I think. I so loved hearing her name mentioned.)

Comment

Hey guys, X3 stuff sounds interesting, I'm seeing it on Tuesday

I made this and thought it was kinda funny, but OT.. I dunno.. but I'm posting it here

sigpic

Comment

I just saw the advert for X-Men. Boy that looks good. I've also checked with
          Box Office-- The est. total for this weekends showing is 107mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
            ha ha, Gloops R Us. Is that Hope on the right? I hope it's Hope - I adore Hope. I made her a temple many years ago - long gone now but the mirror is still in New Zealand:
            http://petford.orcon.net.nz/cocoon/index.htm
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
              ha ha, Gloops R Us. Is that Hope on the right? I hope it's Hope - I adore Hope. I made her a temple many years ago - long gone now but the mirror is still in New Zealand:
              I've never watched an episode of Xena - is really all about killing babies?

Comment

Lol.. cool site Scari, but sadly no it's actually Gabby from season 6 when she got posessed and went running up the walls naked.

And AD.. umm.. not last I checked but there is a lot of subtext so who knows

Originally posted by scarimor
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                  Lol.. cool site Scari, but sadly no it's actually Gabby from season 6 when she got posessed and went running up the walls naked.

I missed a lot of season 6...

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

It started to feel that way. Or about crucifixions. Many, many, many crucifixions...
                    scarimor

Comment

Drive by (fic) fruiting

"Peace", by Anunnaki.
                      Short, introspective, SJ Romance, established.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2962332/1/

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Nope, but in Season Five the gods did spend quite a bit of time trying to kill baby Eve (Xena's daughter).

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

neither have i, but i heard it was about killing babies, shooting puppies, worshipping the devil, and singing manilow and streisand songs.

but thats just what i heard, i could be wrong on one or two of those.

Comment

neither have i, but i heard it was about killing babies, shooting puppies, worshipping the devil, and singing manilow and streisand songs.

but thats just what i heard, i could be wrong on one or two of those.
                            OMG I can't believe they would do such horrible things, how can they justify singing manilow and streisand songs together!!!!
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              OMG I can't believe they would do such horrible things, how can they justify singing manilow and streisand songs together!!!!
                              Wait til Season Ten. You'll be BEGGING for them after the first two episodes
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Wait til Season Ten. You'll be BEGGING for them after the first two episodes
                                did you hear about that spoiler saying that mc hammer and vanilla ice have cameos too yeah?

Comment

Working...
                                X