Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja
    Chucky still give me nightmares *shivers*
    Chucky was scary at first, then it just got comical.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
      I've seen it and read it...it's stupid beyond belief...but not to scary. There are worse offenders of clownage...like Barnum and Balley Circus <shudders>
      Have not seen that one... and don't want to either I think!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
        Chucky was scary at first, then it just got comical.
        No I was way to young when I saw it... so it's stuck with me.. forever

Comment

Eoin! Don't lurk!
          I wasnt

that was an interesting ep.... hmm cant wait for next weeks ep though
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

No I was way to young when I saw it... so it's stuck with me.. forever
            I love horror movies...just clowns for some reason bother me.

Nightmare on Elm Street...greeeeeaaaat movie
            Chucky was funny as anything
            Friday the 13th, classic.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

I hate being around clowns. I mean, you'd think those people would realize that dressing up in fruity costumes, painting their face all sorts of colors, and talking with wierd accents and having half their teeth knocked out would frighten their very audience.

As for horror movies, I can take some, and then there are those I just can't. I still can't watch the Saw movies, but I read what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                I hate being around clowns. I mean, you'd think those people would realize that dressing up in fruity costumes, painting their face all sorts of colors, and talking with wierd accents and having half their teeth knocked out would frighten their very audience.
                Tell me about it, there just so creepy looking and then they act creepy also.

The first Saw was good, the othere...eh...butt he frst was decent

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Hmmm, you guys just gave me a nice idea for an avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                    I wasnt

that was an interesting ep.... hmm cant wait for next weeks ep though
                    Ep? u watched stargate?

Comment

I hate all horrors for the reason that they dont frighten me as much as i want them too

Comment

Ep? u watched stargate?
                        He's talking about our posting shenanagins I believe.

Comment

Ep? u watched stargate?
                          BSG... i only started watching it when season 2 aired, so i havent seen season 1 , yet

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            I hate all horrors for the reason that they dont frighten me as much as i want them too
                            I'm always on the look out for a good horror flick that will keep me up at night.

Nothing yet. "1000 Corpses" came close though...that was a good one.

Comment

I don't like them... I watched all horror films when I was a kid and now just meh... no thanks! All other genres I love tho

Comment

So which episode of Battlestar Galactica did you watch Eoin?

Comment

Working...
                                X