last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    To Oranos: I had a containment device to hold an ascended being for use as a Christmas tree decoration, but I do believe Dr Weir has it now. Ascended beings aren't very entertaining to watch. They generally just sit there.
    don't suppose any stores sell these containment devices, do they? Besides, he would still look good by the penguin exhibit.

Comment

To Oranos: I had a containment device to hold an ascended being for use as a Christmas tree decoration, but I do believe Dr Weir has it now. Ascended beings aren't very entertaining to watch. They generally just sit there.
      Oooo, a containment field. Can I borrow it when Dr. Weir is finished with it?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        Oooo, a containment field. Can I borrow it when Dr. Weir is finished with it?
        Planning on taking Eoin too?

Comment

I gave it to her some time ago. You'll have to ask her about it.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
            Can i steal you for a day? You would look good next to the penguin exhibit.
            Yes, I looked at the illusion thread. Pretty cool. Yes, indeed.
            No you cant borrow me, im not a decoration!!!!
            And thanks for looking
            I did too. It makes my head go wonky. I like it.
            Thanks , wait till i put up the better ones, there freaky , some of them had warnings that they might cause nausia (sp?)
            Originally posted by Uk
            I said I was considering it. I didn't feel like finding someone to volunteer to battle with you for all eternity. Not much one can do to convince someone to do that. Apparently no one wants to spend that much time with you. (Or it could have something to do with that whole eternity thing...)
            It wont be for eternity, maybe a few thousand years, thats all, i promise. and after that ill give the signal to the others to cast your volunteer back down to your plain
            Originally posted by Uk
            You do realize that i stayed in that containment device to keep you happy, it couldnt have held me if i didnt want it too That device was made to contain beings like charlie, I am much to powerfull for it to contain me. The others will not cast me down for using my powers to free myself from the device

don't suppose any stores sell these containment devices, do they? Besides, he would still look good by the penguin exhibit.
            Read second reply to uk
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Funny thing about the Pahelbel Canon in D video. If you click on more videos, you can see other people's attempts to play it. Everyone I've seen so far has to totally stop when the sweep arpegios start. This dude is good.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Eoin! I'm shocked that you would think that I would use you as a decoration. You are much too important for that. You would bring in some big time money. You would thus be the main attraction...

Comment

I gave it to her some time ago. You'll have to ask her about it.
                  Can it fit 2? If so, what say we capture both Oranos and Eoin? If they are both in there fighting they:

(a) would be more entertaining;
                  (b) couldn't win.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                    It wont be for eternity, maybe a few thousand years, thats all, i promise. and after that ill give the signal to the others to cast your volunteer back down to your plain
                    How does one give a signal when he can do nothing but fight? Besides, the Others like my people more than you. My people don't interfere with the other planes at all. Not to mention they brought tons of chocolate to the Ascended Plane Christmas Party.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Can it fit 2? If so, what say we capture both Oranos and Eoin? If they are both in there fighting they:

(b) couldn't win.
                      I would think the containment field would be too small for me. However, now that you mention it, I think I have the perfect victim for Eoin to fight... Give me a sec to work out the details...

Comment

Funny thing about the Pahelbel Canon in D video. If you click on more videos, you can see other people's attempts to play it. Everyone I've seen so far has to totally stop when the sweep arpegios start. This dude is good.
                        I'll have to go check them out. Never did find the original Numa video, just one that have pics inserted.
                        sigpic

Comment

(b) couldn't win.
                          We'd have to ascend Oranos first, and I'm currently on good terms with the Others so fighting between them is quite out. Unless Eoin wants to get kicked out of the Ascended club... again.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

(b) couldn't win.
                            Oranos ascended, hahahahahahahahaha *takes deep breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oranos is just a plain old goa'uld

Eoin! I'm shocked that you would think that I would use you as a decoration. You are much too important for that. You would bring in some big time money. You would thus be the main attraction...
                            an what makes you think i would reveal myself to the people that would visit your circus
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

We'd have to ascend Oranos first, and I'm currently on good terms with the Others so fighting between them is quite out. Unless Eoin wants to get kicked out of the Ascended club... again.
                              I'm fine the way i am. Besides, I'd be the tallest ascended there is and that's no fun. I'd have to shrink myself. Not cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                                Oranos ascended, hahahahahahahahaha *takes deep breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oranos is just a plain old goa'uld

an what makes you think i would reveal myself to the people that would visit your circus
                                not a goa'uld. Human without a symbiote/snakey thing is what am I.
                                Are you trying to be funny with your last comment?

Comment

Working...
                                X