last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos
    Fine, I get the point everyone. Well, not literally.
    *Hides his bladearm* I didn't say anything about a point...
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
      This thread is never going to have a winner, is it? How about you just count up who has had the most posts so far and call them the winner. Everybody else has to give the person that counted them all up...something...because of the time they had to do so.
      This game isn't whoever posts the most wins. It's last person to reply wins.

We don't need no steenkin' winner.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        *Hides his bladearm* I didn't say anything about a point...
        That's funny. Think that weapon would work on Eoin?

Comment

That's funny. Think that weapon would work on Eoin?
          Nahh, but I can always transport him around if I'm bored.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Nahh, but I can always transport him around if I'm bored.
            Where would you send him?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              I saw the thread Eoin, it's cool.
              Thanks
              I have some pretty freaky ones, but i have to ask a mod to rename the thread giving a warning to people with epilepsy before i post them, i just found out they can cause fits
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Where would you send him?
                Wherever seems fun at the time.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Wherever seems fun at the time.
                  What would be a good place to transport Eoin now?

Comment

What would be a good place to transport Eoin now?
                    Nowhere of interest at the moment.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Haha. I came back!
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Nowhere of interest at the moment.
                        How would you capture a supposedly ascended being? I'm Considering putting him in a zoo.

Comment

Nobody(from the lower plain) can effect me, and uk, im still waiting for you to use the dna manipulater on a person, so he/she can ascend and fight me, im getting fairly bored the good news is the others have agreed to cast him/her back down to your plain when i get bored of fighting him.her

Winning

Did anyone else besides Vee() have a look at my illusion thread?
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            Nobody(from the lower plain) can effect me, and uk, im still waiting for you to use the dna manipulater on a person, so he/she can ascend and fight me, im getting fairly bored the good news is the others have agreed to cast him/her back down to your plain when i get bored of fighting him.her

Winning

Can i steal you for a day? You would look good next to the penguin exhibit.
                            Yes, I looked at the illusion thread. Pretty cool. Yes, indeed.

Comment

I did too. It makes my head go wonky. I like it.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Winning

I said I was considering it. I didn't feel like finding someone to volunteer to battle with you for all eternity. Not much one can do to convince someone to do that. Apparently no one wants to spend that much time with you. (Or it could have something to do with that whole eternity thing...)

To Oranos: I had a containment device to hold an ascended being for use as a Christmas tree decoration, but I do believe Dr Weir has it now. Ascended beings aren't very entertaining to watch. They generally just sit there.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X