last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    Oh, that. Yeah, it didn't work out. It turns out we had nothing in common. I wanted to get on GW. The DB didn't want me to. Relationships are so hard these days.
    So why didn't you just Wraith WSOD?

Comment

Stupid WSOD made TW post after me
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        Stupid WSOD made TW post after me
        Perhaps TW and WSOD have secret alliance...
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          So why didn't you just Wraith WSOD?
          Didn't someone try that yesterday? I think it just got worse.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Didn't someone try that yesterday? I think it just got worse.
            Each time i said that i hadnt been affected by the DB error or hadnt any problems with the forum, the WSOD attacke me

Comment

Each time i said that i hadnt been affected by the DB error or hadnt any problems with the forum, the WSOD attacke me
              It wants you to fear it. It doesn't like people who don't fear it.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                It wants you to fear it. It doesn't like people who don't fear it.
                I dont fear it, i have no need to fear it. The WSOD will eventually be dealt with

Comment

I dont fear it, i have no need to fear it. The WSOD will eventually be dealt with
                  I blame you for its attack mere seconds ago.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Perhaps TW and WSOD have secret alliance...
                    ...What? WSOD, how could you! I thought we meant something to each other!

And I tried wraithing it several times, but it didn't work. I figured if I tried a friendlier approach it might let up. But no such luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      ...What? WSOD, how could you! I thought we meant something to each other!

And I tried wraithing it several times, but it didn't work. I figured if I tried a friendlier approach it might let up. But no such luck.
                      You just can't trust the WSOD...
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Thank heavens the WSOD will be destroyed in the morning Greg just made todays best post in the White Screen Of Death thread

Comment

You just can't trust the WSOD...
                          Indeed. The backstabbing liar.

*wraiths the WSOD again anyway*

Well, I'm over that now. Maybe I'll go out and meet a nice "404 Page Not Found."

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            Indeed. The backstabbing liar.

*wraiths the WSOD again anyway*

Well, I'm over that now. Maybe I'll go out and meet a nice "404 Page Not Found."
                            Just don't hang around a "403 Permission Denied". They won't let you do anything.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm going to sneak in a quick win while I can.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Your sneakiness needs work, Squee.

Comment

Working...
                                X