No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^not my fault you got in hte way of my feeding hand...

Comment

Everyone here seems to enjoy their wraithing skills. Wish I could wraith someone too but sadly I'm staying clean of that.
      It's addictive you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
        Everyone here seems to enjoy thier wraithing skills. Wish I could wraith someone too but sadly I'm staying clean of that.
        That's because two-thirds of the active posters in this thread consider themselves "Wraiths." And wraiths excel at wraithing.

Comment

But what happens when you're all alone in this thread?

Right. That's never going to happen

Comment

Right. That's never going to happen
            We also wraith lurkers from the GW Forum homepage. (There's always lurkers, so that food supply never runs out).

Comment

You win.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                You win.
                which you're not right now!

Comment

And that's why it's never, ever, ever, ever going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    which you're not right now!
                    That statement isn't quite right. Especially since I'm winning.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think I'm going to start thinking up more useless info to post...

Comment

I think I'm gonna just win.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Everyone here seems to enjoy their wraithing skills. Wish I could wraith someone too but sadly I'm staying clean of that.
                          Why miss out on the fun.

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          That's because two-thirds of the active posters in this thread consider themselves "Wraiths." And wraiths excel at wraithing.
                          Which of course we are, apart from wraith food like uk.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lets just concentrate on winning.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                              Why miss out on the fun.

Which of course we are, apart from wraith food like uk.
                              Though Weir seems to always forget, I can't be wraithed.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

If I earn more then 15000€/year I'm earning more money then 94% of the worlds population.
                                Since I am. I have to be wealthier then 94% that comes here... if only everyone in the world had a computer and visited this site/forum/thread

Comment

Working...
                                X