No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any idea how to make a .gif loop?
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      i will too
      Crud, the DB Error ate my post in the episode thread asking for a synopsis.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lol, im not going to say it cause each time i said it it happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          lol, im not going to say it cause each time i said it it happened to me
          Apparently a synopsis is forbidden.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            = me

Comment

Why?
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                Why?
                Cause the DB error is eating posts that ask for a synopsis.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I sort of watched the 4th Horseman, but I don't really watch SG-1 anymore. And I had already seen "The Hive" due to...magic. Let's go with that.

I wonder if I can freeze Eoin in carbonite.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    I sort of watched the 4th Horseman, but I don't really watch SG-1 anymore. And I had already seen "The Hive" due to...magic. Let's go with that.

I have a magic box of colors that conveyed the episode to me...

Taking up ice sculpting?
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Cause the DB error is eating posts that ask for a synopsis.
                      Apparently the DB is quite hungry. Maybe it's a Wraith.

Originally posted by Vee
                      Oo, oo! Can I watch?
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I doubt it'll work Vee, but by all means, you can try

Im tired again, I mean it this time, Im not staying up late anymore

And that DB error is freak'n p*ssing me off

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                          I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm madly in love with the WSOD.
                          That sounds more disturbing than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              Oh, that. Yeah, it didn't work out. It turns out we had nothing in common. I wanted to get on GW. The DB didn't want me to. Relationships are so hard these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                Oh, that. Yeah, it didn't work out. It turns out we had nothing in common. I wanted to get on GW. The DB didn't want me to. Relationships are so hard these days.
                                lmfao

Comment

Working...
                                X