last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    I expect that wraith that tried to feed on Ford and fell into the water drowned so salt water actually doesn't have any effect.

Still if I wraith Jonno, I'd have to answer to BTS
    There's also that whole density/surface tension thing. Falling from that height into salt water isn't really any different than falling from that height onto a concrete floor.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      There's also that whole density/surface tension thing. Falling from that height into salt water isn't really any different than falling from that height onto a concrete floor.
      indeed, so it's increadible that they weren't crushed.
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

That only works with the iratus bugs. I haven't seen a wraith bothered by salt-water yet.

Now you're more like fresh food, somewhat seasoned.
        You might want to reconsider that plan Jonno.
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Ouch.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            Just you wait .... i reckon they've inherited that weakness!
            I sincerely hope not. It would be incredibly lame if the wraith weakness is salt water. Who needs amazing technology and the knowledge of the ancients when you have salt water? The Atlantis team could all get Supersoakers.

*yawns and curls up next to uk*

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              Ouch.
              from that height and speed, you probably wouldn't feel a thing, too quick.
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                from that height and speed, you probably wouldn't feel a thing, too quick.
                Indeed. Instant fleshbag of bone powder.

*cuddles Vee*
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*cuddles Vee*
                  Are you two scared of something?
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Are you two scared of something?
                    She's sleepy, I'm being comfortable, and you're looking more like lunch every minute.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

She's sleepy, I'm being comfortable, and you're looking more like lunch every minute.
                      for me, it's more like dinner time .

Don't forget, my wife might get a little unhappy...
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

for me, it's more like dinner time .

Don't forget, my wife might get a little unhappy...
                        *wraiths jonno as a pre-lunch snack*
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*wraiths jonno too*

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that someone titled a thread: "A simple test for those who think their smart!"?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            *wraiths jonno too*

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that someone titled a thread: "A simple test for those who think their smart!"?
                            Yes. Someone's already corrected the title in the thread.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I was going to tell you to start running Jonno, but apparently I was too late.
                              sigpic

Comment

hey, don't wraith my sweet hubby!

*wraith uknesvuinng*

Originally posted by Vee
                                *wraiths jonno too*
                                that's the same for you

*wraith Vee*

honey, are you all right?

Comment

Working...