No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some clarifications: Oranos's symbiote is in a cage with a third koala. Odin is still on Vee's ship, probably still being abused by koala #2.

Judging by Oranos' comment earlier about getting a new symbiote or using the drug, it would appear that he is in fact a Jaffa and not even a Goa'uld. Thus the koala may be taken by yet another.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      LOL The other Koala in the cage with Odin is female. nothing to do with my sense of humor
      This is all theortical of course, but I would not take the koala as a host. For I would obviousely have an alliance with the remaining goa'uld who would hate to lose a powerful ally. This would force them to come to my rescue. Of course, since I am not a Goa'uld this would not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        Can someone please tell me WTF a DVD-ram disk is? is (*beep*ing ) wreckin my head
        A bit like a DVD+RW except that the disk is organised by tracks, cylinders and sectors like on a hard disk (rather than a spiral). DVD-RAM disks often come in a cartridge.

Mainly they were a flop, except in Japan.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Can someone please tell me WTF a DVD-ram disk is? is (*beep*ing ) wreckin my head
          A DVD-RAM? it's a writable DVD disc. As opposed to DVD-ROM, DVD-RAM is the writable. I don't remember if DVD-RAM is re-writable, though.

Comment

DVD-RAM is a not to popular form of burnable DVD. The disc itself is incased in a square plastic case it never leaves, so you can only use a DVD-RAM disc in a DVD-RAM drive. You can't use it in a DVD player or Xbox or anything like that.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Blasphemer!

I'm going to wraith LT very slowly just for that comment. Watch him suffer! Haha!
              can't handle the truth huh?
              Who is this LT you speak of. I know of an L.T. but no LT.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvd_ram
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

**Wraiths Oranos because... i just felt like it.**

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                    This is all theortical of course, but I would not take the koala as a host. For I would obviousely have an alliance with the remaining goa'uld who would hate to lose a powerful ally. This would force them to come to my rescue. Of course, since I am not a Goa'uld this would not happen.
                    The only Goa'uld ally the remaining Goa'uld need is Ba'al. Your measly empire wouldn't help them in any manner.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      DVD-RAM is a not to popular form of burnable DVD. The disc itself is incased in a square plastic case it never leaves, so you can only use a DVD-RAM disc in a DVD-RAM drive. You can't use it in a DVD player or Xbox or anything like that.
                      With DVD-RAM 2 you can. There are some PC DVD burners, like some LG ones and the NEC 4550 that can burn to these disks.

BTW Because of the hard disk like geometry of the disk, you don't need drivers for them and they can be FAT32 formatted
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I have three koalas now? I can't keep up with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                          I have three koalas now?
                          3 koalas, two stunners and a brand new Gourmet Lurker ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            I have three koalas now? I can't keep up with this.
                            You have two. The third one is still in my possession, next to a delusional Goa'uld who hasn't decided if he will take the koala as a host, yet.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              The only Goa'uld ally the remaining Goa'uld need is Ba'al. Your measly empire wouldn't help them in any manner.
                              The small empire would not. The ancient technology I have, would. still all theoretical as i am not a goa'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                                3 koalas, two stunners and a brand new Gourmet Lurker ship.
                                Shouldn't we be well past the third day of Christmas?
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X