Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're still dinner.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You're still losing.

Comment

That's it, I'm gonna buy some Dale's Sauce at the grocery store, and then your end will come.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Whatever. Still winning.

Comment

Not for long.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

nockamixon

Comment

Richard Nixon
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

mesehoning

Comment

Goering
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Comment

That's a tough one, I'm gonna go with Kim Jong Il.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Steve17 wins again
                          I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

The last person to reply wins.

I am THE last person to reply.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

No you aren't. I am.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I see you two have been having fun

Anyway quit arguing about who won and accept that i win
                                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X