last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    Yeah, I gotta go watch ABC's last Monday Night Football game ever. And you lose.
    Last ever?
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It'll be on ESPN starting next year. Still Monday nights, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        It'll be on ESPN starting next year. Still Monday nights, though.
        Ahh, it was bought.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          Ahh, it was bought.
          Well you guys better hope the teams do better of else they're getting wraithed.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            Well you guys better hope the teams do better of else they're getting wraithed.
            I won't miss 'em.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I won't miss 'em.
              Good. Cuz one of 'em's gettin' wraithed tonight.

Comment

Im tired, real tired

Im sleep posting here, like
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  Im tired, real tired

Im sleep posting here, like
                  **Watxhes Eoin fall asleep.**

Good. now i can sneak in and win!

Comment

**Watxhes Eoin fall asleep.**

Good. now i can sneak in and win!
                    Wraith him!
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Wraith him!
                      wraith who? Eoin?

I would if i hadn't wraithed all those football teams earlier...

Comment

Good. Cuz one of 'em's gettin' wraithed tonight.
                        Okay, as I said, if you try to wraith the Patriots you're going to have to deal with a very angry me. And I don't think you want that if you plan to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                          Okay, as I said, if you try to wraith the Patriots you're going to have to deal with a very angry me. And I don't think you want that if you plan to live.
                          Actually, i won't wraith New england, because they're pretty decent. Unlike frakkin philadelphia this year.

Comment

Actually, i won't wraith New england, because they're pretty decent. Unlike frakkin philadelphia this year.
                            Well that whole T.O. debacle didn't help and then McNabb's injury... But hey, they made it to the Superbowl last season. and then we beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              Well that whole T.O. debacle didn't help and then McNabb's injury... But hey, they made it to the Superbowl last season. and then we beat them.
                              But not by much.

Yes, philadelphia deserves to get wraithed this year.

By the way, how is the new ship working?

Comment

But not by much.

Yes, philadelphia deserves to get wraithed this year.

By the way, how is the new ship working?
                                Very well! I already have quite a few lurkers. You're very talented at building ships. You should start a business.

Comment

Working...
                                X