last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    Im not spoiled its like this every year, i actually got less this year than what i got last year
    Then you're more spoiled than I thought. I did get a lot of money but not enough to buy a ipod I think,(even through I don't want one and don't no how much they cost) but most ppl wouldn't get so much expensive stuff for xmas.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      Then you're more spoiled than I thought. I did get a lot of money but not enough to buy a ipod I think,(even through I don't want one and don't no how much they cost) but most ppl wouldn't get so much expensive stuff for xmas.
      Doesn't realy bother me.
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
        Doesn't realy bother me.
        What doesn't?
        sigpic

Comment

What doesn't?
          If something's expensive or not. It's nice but it's not the be all and end all
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            If something's expensive or not. It's nice but it's not the be all and end all
            You mean wouldn't want something cause it's expensive? Me neither. Is it the new nano ipod you got Eoin?
            sigpic

Comment

You mean wouldn't want something cause it's expensive? Me neither. Is it the new nano ipod you got Eoin?
              No it was the ipod video Ipod Video
              I dont want stuff either just because of price, its the thought that counts

Im not spoiled atall, lol, they just get me the stuff i like
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Sounds cool.
                sigpic

Comment

*walks in to take the win

*walks out to leave someone else take the win

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                    *walks in to take the win

*walks out to leave someone else take the win

now I win
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I played runescape for about 3 weeks. I just got bored with it. But then, I didn't really have any friends on there, so that could explain why it wasn't that fun.

Odin, I've set you up to run your empire from within your cage. Why do you keep trying to escape such excellent personal security?
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                        I played runescape for about 3 weeks. I just got bored with it. But then, I didn't really have any friends on there, so that could explain why it wasn't that fun.

Odin, I've set you up to run your empire from within your cage. Why do you keep trying to escape such excellent personal security?
                        I think after 3 yrs any1 would get bored with it. Were you a member? There's a lot of new features and quests now....the quests I'm not so keen one cause they're mostly boring but I do them to get the rewards. I like to just fight and steal (member only feature) and sometimes up my lvls of skills. What was ur overall fighting lvl? Mine is 53 at the mo.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's the female Koala he needs security from hehehehe.
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I'm totally lost about this bear host thing, why? Also is koala a type of bear?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm totally lost about this bear host thing, why? Also is koala a type of bear?
                              Koala's aren't actually bears, but they bear(HAR!) resemblence to them. They're cute, furry Australian mammals that spend their lives hanging around in eucalyptus trees.

Days ago I beamed a koala near Odin, who at the time was searching for a host. I then beamed the koala-Odin into a cage and then cage and all to Vee as a peace offering. I set Odin up with an implant that controls a powerful hologram projector so he could run his empire from his secure new dwelling. Now, for whatever reason, Odin keeps trying to escape to run his empire in person, though this would probably result in him being laughed at by his Jaffa.

On Runescape, I never did too much fighting. I messed with the more economic skills and did various quests.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Days ago I beamed a koala near Odin, who at the time was searching for a host. I then beamed the koala-Odin into a cage and then cage and all to Vee as a peace offering. I set Odin up with an implant that controls a powerful hologram projector so he could run his empire from his secure new dwelling. Now, for whatever reason, Odin keeps trying to escape to run his empire in person, though this would probably result in him being laughed at by his Jaffa.
                                Vee then beamed a female Koala into the cage to keep Odin company. She is beating him up.

Must be hard for a Goa'uld tobe like this, after being used to thousands of years of domination. hehe
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X