last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    Well, he does have that death star. But being a replictor is so lame compared to being a wraith. In fact, everything is lame compared to being a wraith.

I'm sure the ship will be awesome. I look forward to it.
    It can be ready for delivery by tomorrow. Are you stopping by to pick it up, or do you want it delivered? Delivery will add the small transportation insurance fee to your total price. Stopping in to pick it up won't. But i will do what is most convenient for you.

Comment

*cruises over to TW's Gourmet Lurker ship and tractors it in, sealing it with a protective force-field*

I don't like being surprised by hidden auto-self-destruct mechanisms. They leave nasty scorching on the walls... and the storm troopers.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        It can be ready for delivery by tomorrow. Are you stopping by to pick it up, or do you want it delivered? Delivery will add the small transportation insurance fee to your total price. Stopping in to pick it up won't. But i will do what is most convenient for you.
        I'll pick it up. I'm cheap. Er... thrifty. Yes, thrifty.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          *cruises over to TW's Gourmet Lurker ship and tractors it in, sealing it with a protective force-field*

I don't like being surprised by hidden auto-self-destruct mechanisms. They leave nasty scorching on the walls... and the storm troopers.
          You're just jealous.

Comment

You're just jealous.
            Nahh. I'm being generous. I've brought it in for some special "modifications". Consider it a gift.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Nahh. I'm being generous. I've brought it in for some special "modifications". Consider it a gift.
              So what? it needs fixing or something?

Comment

So what? it needs fixing or something?
                I'm changing the aesthetics some. The software and operation-related hardware will be untouched.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm changing the aesthetics some. The software and operation-related hardware will be untouched.
                  Ummm... if you're fixing the ship, you need to use your own ship yard.

Comment

I think uk is trying to sabotage your ship...

Comment

Ummm... if you're fixing the ship, you need to use your own ship yard.
                      I'm not entirely sure why you mention this. I could travel back to a shipyard, but I can make all the modifications while it's in the death star. One of the advantages of being a replicator.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure why you mention this. I could travel back to a shipyard, but I can make all the modifications while it's in the death star. One of the advantages of being a replicator.
                        Oh... Ummm...

I'm sure Vee would be upset to learn that modifications were done that she didn't authorize. The ship has authenication protection on it, so she'll know that modifications were done that she ask for.

And besides, that ship you took wasn't mine or Vee's. It as someone else's. So that someone else will be looking for their ship.

Comment

Oh... Ummm...

I'm sure Vee would be upset to learn that modifications were done that she didn't authorize. The ship has authenication protection on it, so she'll know that modifications were done that she ask for.

And besides, that ship you took wasn't mine or Vee's. It as someone else's. So that someone else will be looking for their ship.
                          Well, I was aiming for your ship, TW.

Out of curiosity, how many other wraith have a Gourmet Lurker ship with you identified in the computer system as the owner?
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Well, I was aiming for your ship, TW.

Out of curiosity, how many other wraith have a Gourmet Lurker ship with you identified in the computer system as the owner?
                            none. Once a customer picks up a ship, he or she registers him or herself as the owner of the ship in the computer. Not a requirement, but most wraiths do register ownership.

Comment

By the way, uk. I think Odin escaped. Some peace offering...

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                By the way, uk. I think Odin escaped. Some peace offering...
                                Hmm, and after I set him up with the perfect security...

Fortunately, he's easily tracked through his implant. I'll have him beamed back soon.

TW, this ship has you registered as the owner. I think you'll like your ship's new look...

*begins preparing for the big reveal*
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X