No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I have a nice female Koala I brought for him, too. I thought he could use some companionship.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Hmm, and after I set him up with the perfect security...

Fortunately, he's easily tracked through his implant. I'll have him beamed back soon.

TW, this ship has you registered as the owner. I think you'll like your ship's new look...

*begins preparing for the big reveal*
      The owner probably forgot to register the ship when he picked it up. There is a 16 digit number under the main captain's console. Did you per chance get a look at it? I can get the ship back to it's rightful owner by tracing that number through my records.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        Thanks. I have a nice female Koala I brought for him, too. I thought he could use some companionship.
        Ok, finished with the modifications...

*opens the bay doors and releases TW's Gourmet Lurker ship, which now looks like a giant duck*

Laugh with glee as lurkers stare in wonder and amazement at the GIANT SPACE DUCK OF DOOM, not realizing just what it has in store for them.

*beams Odin back into his cage on Vee's ship*
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ok, finished with the modifications...

*opens the bay doors and releases TW's Gourmet Lurker ship, which now looks like a giant duck*

Laugh with glee as lurkers stare in wonder and amazement at the GIANT SPACE DUCK OF DOOM, not realizing just what it has in store for them.

*beams Odin back into his cage on Vee's ship*
          The giant Duck of Doom! Most interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            The giant Duck of Doom! Most interesting.
            Sure, ducks are supposed to be an easter thing, but I'm not waiting till April to unleash a giant space duck.

I considered writing "Merry Christmas" on the side, but I'm leaving that option to you, since the holiday is technically over now. There's still Kwanzaa, though.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Excellent. That's the effect I was going for.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  Your ship will be ready for delivery tomorrow. Would you like to pick it up at the lot, or have it delivered?

And the ship that UK modified is a ship that belongs to someone, but i have to find the registration number so i can return the ship to whoever it belongs to.

Comment

Your ship will be ready for delivery tomorrow. Would you like to pick it up at the lot, or have it delivered?

And the ship that UK modified is a ship that belongs to someone, but i have to find the registration number so i can return the ship to whoever it belongs to.
                    You should really consider keeping that ship. How many people will run first when they first spot a giant duck? The terror that would be generated when they realize at the last second that their curiosity is their downfall should be quite tasty.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'll pick it up. Although that would require actual effort and I'm so lazy. I'll pick it up anyway.

The duck ship is scary. Does it quack?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        I'll pick it up. Although that would require actual effort and I'm so lazy. I'll pick it up anyway.

The duck ship is scary. Does it quack?
                        I wrote a new sub-routine for it sow it Quacks now!

Okies, i'll have the ship ready for you by tomorrow.

Comment

Well, I'm sure you'll be menacing humans and lurkers everywhere with a giant quacking duck. Wow, I should do a manip of that somehow...

Awesome! New ship! *sends TW a nice gift basket with carmel covered humans*

Comment

Does it quack over com channels, through speakers, or both? Cause there's that whole "sound doesn't quite work in space" thing.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Does it quack over com channels, through speakers, or both? Cause there's that whole "sound doesn't quite work in space" thing.
                              It quacks over all comm channels and throughout the ship (if you select that option).

If the ship is over a planet, then it quacks through the loudspeakers so anyone who can hear can hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                Well, I'm sure you'll be menacing humans and lurkers everywhere with a giant quacking duck. Wow, I should do a manip of that somehow...

Awesome! New ship! *sends TW a nice gift basket with carmel covered humans*
                                Do you want it pre-filled with lurkers? or do you want to do that privilege yourself?

Oh! nice! flavored human!

Comment

Working...
                                X