last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    ok lets say, that the person had won a battle against cancer (a victory) but 5 years later the cancer returns, can you say that the person did not have a victory against the illness 5 years ago?
    Perhaps. If there was a gain in longevity or quality of life, then it's a gain.

But kudos to your persistence.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

That's really odd...

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Perhaps. If there was a gain in longevity or quality of life, then it's a gain.

But kudos to your persistence.
        Does that mean you agree with me?

Thanks
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          That's really odd...
          Did you look at the date and time on it? It might have been something I posted ages ago

Comment

Does that mean you agree with me?

Thanks
            I haven't changed my thoughts on victory at all. Perhaps we argued past each other and were mostly on the same side. My dad and I tend to do that.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Did you look at the date and time on it? It might have been something I posted ages ago
              Maybe. That was highly disturbing, though.

Comment

I haven't changed my thoughts on victory at all. Perhaps we argued past each other and were mostly on the same side. My dad and I tend to do that.
                Yeah maybe , might i ask what country your in, it just came to mind that you asked DW the time and i presumed you were in the uk, y'know the start of your nick
                Originally posted by Vee
                Maybe. That was highly disturbing, though.
                Probably just a forum hiccup

Comment

Yeah maybe , might i ask what country your in, it just came to mind that you asked DW the time and i presumed you were in the uk, y'know the start of your nick

Probably just a forum hiccup
                  I'd say the States, but I'm in the South, which is like a totally seperate country from the rest of it.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Im a bit confused , I know you mean the US when you say states, but what do you mean by the south being seperate from the rest I thought the all the states formed the US of A

Comment

Im a bit confused , I know you mean the US when you say states, but what do you mean by the south being seperate from the rest I thought the all the states formed the US of A
                      He's being facetious, Eoin. I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        He's being facetious, Eoin. I think...
                        I have no idea what facetious means, but nonetheless, thanks

Comment

It is part of the US, but the culture in the South is fairly different from the rest of the country. Therefore, it's kinda like being in a different country.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It is part of the US, but the culture in the South is fairly different from the rest of the country. Therefore, it's kinda like being in a different country.
                            Ahhh, now i understand, see even ascended people need a little help sometimes
                            Was Vee right when he said you were being facetious?

Comment

I have no idea what facetious means, but nonetheless, thanks
                              Sorry, it's basically being humorous, or sarcastic.

Comment

Ahhh, now i understand, see even ascended people need a little help sometimes
                                Was Vee right when he said you were being facetious?
                                Yes, SHE was.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X