• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a map?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Don't threaten my death star and all will be good.
      You're in my space. I have to at least try and get rid of you. I know all about the benefit of hiding over at my place since that pesky replicator-destruction wave has to disperse first before you can head back out. But now you're becoming an annoying house guest...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        You got a map?
        Of course I do but since all my maps point out where all my planets are I prefer not to share. Call me paranoid.
        But I'm pretty sure you can just head to this galaxy and pick one up on the way. Since the fall of my kin anything can be bought on the black market... but you're a Wraith so I don't think you need to pay anything.

Comment

It'll be like a 2 for 1 offer, the goods and seller of those goods.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
            You're in my space. I have to at least try and get rid of you. I know all about the benefit of hiding over at my place since that pesky replicator-destruction wave has to disperse first before you can head back out. But now you're becoming an annoying house guest...
            That wave's long gone. I wasn't even in the galaxy when it went off.

I'd offer you some planets in my galaxy, but I've only got around 100 to work with. The other few thousand became building materials.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
              It'll be like a 2 for 1 offer, the goods and seller of those goods.
              That's the benefit for coming to a galaxy that's never been wraithed before. You can pretty much count on encountering food no matter what way you turn.
              Locus, a plauge... there are many ways to describe the spread of humans in this galaxy.

Comment

That wave's long gone. I wasn't even in the galaxy when it went off.

I'd offer you some planets in my galaxy, but I've only got around 100 to work with. The other few thousand became building materials.
                Let me guess why you needed materials... A few more "deathstars"?

Comment

I Win
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                    I Win
                    ohhhhhh no you don't
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

lol oh yes i do

Comment

Let me guess why you needed materials... A few more "deathstars"?
                        Something like that. I don't feel like having to deal with those Ori people.

It also requires a lot of materials to harness the energy of part of a galaxy.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I win again

Comment

*throws water on Eoin*
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Something like that. I don't feel like having to deal with those Ori people.

It also requires a lot of materials to harness the energy of part of a galaxy.
                              I know what you mean... these Ori people think they can just come walking in and take over your entire empire...

And I must say... You replicators are attempting to become a Type 3 civilization? That's impressive. I'm only on about Type 2,1.

Comment

I know what you mean... these Ori people think they can just come walking in and take over your entire empire...

And I must say... You replicators are attempting to become a Type 3 civilization? That's impressive. I'm only on about Type 2,1.
                                Empire, what empire!!
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X