last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    *is sad that there are so many different versions of Vista when each version is the same software, just with different features removed*
    This one seems to be a good version
    Windows Vista Ultimate is the most comprehensive edition of Windows Vista. It is the first operating system that combines all of the advanced infrastructure features of a business-focused operating system, all of the management and efficiency features of a mobility-focused operating system, and all of the digital entertainment features of a consumer-focused operating system. For the person who wants one operating system that is great for working from home, working on the road, and for entertainment, Windows Vista Ultimate is the operating system that lets you have it all.
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      This one seems to be a good version
      Yes, and it'll also be the most expensive. Do you have a first born to sign away instead of an arm and leg?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ah - poo.

My sleeping earlier then talking to you lot means I haven't done my tutorial question.

It's not in till 11am though, so i'll wake up early and do it (badly) then.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Yes, and it'll also be the most expensive. Do you have a first born to sign away instead of an arm and leg?
          Well, he's a replicator, so he could probably just bud off a bit...

Comment

Only by a couple of € or $ or £ (whatever)

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
              Well, he's a replicator, so he could probably just bud off a bit...
              me...a replicator?

Comment

Only by a couple of € or $ or £ (whatever)
                A couple of hundred
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

A couple of hundred
                  yeah that whats i meant... but a couple of hundred is just a few €

Comment

me...a replicator?
                    Sorry - I thought you wrote ukkies post (I read it quickly and saw him quote you, and 'Originally posted by Eoin' stuck in my head)

Comment

1 day 38 minutes 'till crusade

4 days 19 hours 36 minutes 'till the Uk and Ireland airing

Comment

Sorry - I thought you wrote ukkies post (I read it quickly and saw him quote you, and 'Originally posted by Eoin' stuck in my head)
                        lol...no need to apologise..we all make mistakes

Comment

yeah that whats i meant... but a couple of hundred is just a few €
                          Maybe to you, but that's a high end Video Card to me.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Maybe to you, but that's a high end Video Card to me.
                            Indeed - you need to go to uni Eoin.

There you'll encounter an interesting phenomenon known as 'debt'

(although, having said that, I've yet to touch my overdraft)

Comment

Indeed - you need to go to uni Eoin.

There you'll encounter an interesting phenomenon known as 'debt'

(although, having said that, I've yet to touch my overdraft)
                              you get into debt because you go to uni

Comment

you get into debt because you go to uni
                                Yes.

Because all the money you actually have to spend is from a student loan which must be paid back.

Comment

Working...
                                X