X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people, I'm last.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
      I can get that people have different tastes and may still like stargate... but when people believe its "getting better" after an episode in which a guy drugs women to rape them....
      you talking about last weeks SGA?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikalotia
        Hey people, I'm last.
        Being last never lasts. Don't get used to it.
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
          you talking about last weeks SGA?
          yep
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Yeah the end of SG-1
            DON'T EVEN SAY THAT! SHAME ON YOU! BAD BAD BAD GIRL! I'll sell body parts before I let that happen!!! Shame on you RONJA! That is practically sacriledge!!!
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
              DON'T EVEN SAY THAT! SHAME ON YOU! BAD BAD BAD GIRL! I'll sell body parts before I let that happen!!! Shame on you RONJA! That is practically sacriledge!!!
              Which body parts?
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                Which body parts?
                Anything it takes to help keep SG on the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                  yep
                  You're right. I didn't like that ep either. Only eps I've liked so far of SGA is this weeks!

Comment

The way the ratings are going this year... I would say u'd have to sell them all *sigh*

Comment

Splendid. I'll take the left nostril, and I wouldn't mind having your larynx. Also, would you be willing to part with your thyroid?

Comment

I wish they would count other countries ratings too...

Comment

You're right. I didn't like that ep either. Only eps I've liked so far of SGA is this weeks!
                          I've stopped watching sga, I was only told about last weeks ep and along with the "dont waste your time" warning of watching.
                          Bad writing, casting and various reasons have lead me to despise SGA
                          Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                            I've stopped watching sga, I was only told about last weeks ep and along with the "dont waste your time" warning of watching.
                            Hmm and SG-1? But u never really watched that did u?

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                              Bite your tongue! I like every episode, even if I don't love them all. I am a true and loyal SG fan. I remain faithfull no matter what.

Comment

Hmm and SG-1? But u never really watched that did u?
                                Still watch SG1, have since the first season came out
                                Dont think its as good any more, but Bens cute tee hee
                                Ses

Comment

Working...
                                X