• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning to everyone

*cue onslaught of "it isn't morning here"*

aaaannd go!

Comment

It is Morning here!! yay Good Morning
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

Winning
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Yes my first win of the day!!
          "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Oh, come on... this is Gateworld, a realm of sci-fi geeks. Someone around here has to be versed in the art of assembling and running computers.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Nope I bought my laptop fully loaded less then a month ago so i shouldn't have to add on any time soon.
              "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

I have a bachelors honours degree in Computer Science... but no idea how to turn a comptuer on
                Ses
                James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

*slides in* LOVED Sateda!

(yes I actually said that!)

SG-1 was no good at all... but how could it be without Daniel anyway

*runs out*

Comment

I loved Sateda too It is my new favorite episode of SGA but i also liked the SG-1 ep because it felt like the old episodes but without Daniel

Comment

I kinda liked SG-1 it showed Vala actually doing soething intelligent in the field for once.

SGA was also awsome because it showed more of Ronons past.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                        I have a bachelors honours degree in Computer Science... but no idea how to turn a comptuer on
                        What a relief that I dropped out of school in kindergarten. I've been running and maintaining computers for years now and have so far assembled two.
                        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

oh SG1 had no daniel? oohhh yay!
                          Ses
                          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                            You ram the hard drive into the main frame. Floppy disks are just useless. And if you end up with burning a disk, you might want to have an anti-virus program.

Te he he.
                            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                              You ram the hard drive into the main frame. Floppy disks are just useless.
                              Funny thing is, you're making sense to me, and I feel inclined to agree with that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                                oh SG1 had no daniel? oohhh yay!
                                You know very well there was no Daniel!!

Comment

Working...
                                X