last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24
    Eh, cancer, what can ya do...on the other hand, back two hundred years ago, the average length of human life was till forty years of age. Considering it's now sixty/seventy, that's pretty amazing. I don't think I want to live past seventy though, too long.
    What are you talking about...I'm gonna live forever!

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

*sigh*

Im the winner thats throwing poo at Ses
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Well I'm off to revise.....for exams that'll probably not be marked. I don't know..... There's nothing on the UEA intranet about it. But it's so important!! Just a big thing about a stupid BA science festival.

*Is annoyed about a lot of things.*

I can't believe the lecturers I know may boycott marking my papers!!! That's so nasty! Why bother teaching the stuff in the first place?!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
          What are you talking about...I'm gonna live forever!
          So you have the ancient healing device!

Comment

*sigh* ... I should be home now... but instead I'm off for a thing with work and won't be home til 10! It's gonna be fun but stil... I'm soo tired already oy.

And everybody together now! Awwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
              *sigh* ... I should be home now... but instead I'm off for a thing with work and won't be home til 10! It's gonna be fun but stil... I'm soo tired already oy.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Huh...sorry...wasn't listening

Comment

You're supose to be Awwwwing!!!!

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
                    Thank you! *glares at HG*

Comment

You're supose to be Awwwwing!!!!
                      So how are you here now? Or are you going in a bit?

Comment

Thank you! *glares at HG*
                        lalalalalalala!!

Comment

aawwwwwwwwouch

Comment

Awwwwwww. (((Huggles)))
                            sigpic

Comment

So how are you here now? Or are you going in a bit?
                              I have to be there at 6... and I don't know where "there" is LOL! (checking now)

Comment

I have to be ther at 6... and I don't know where "there" is LOL! (checking now)
                                Awww, so you'll be leaving soon.

Hope you have fun with whatever it is you will be doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X