Originally posted by Eoin
    I think i got it
    What ... Fallen? Nowhere near.
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Are you alright man?
      I don't know

It's really starting to hit me, I'll probably be a lot more emo about this later on towards the end of June, she's moving in July. I went and saw my dad today, he's fine, glad my mom was getting married. Says I'm welcome back if I want to, though I don't think going back to that sort of enivornment would be all that, mentally healthful. We bowled, went and ate, then did some other things. Sat, had a beer. Played with the dogs. That sort of stuff.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Anyways, I'm going to try and not dwell on the bad.

I win.

Oh, and Jonno, thanks it was cute, but it wasn't addressed to you, or for anyone for that matter, it wasn't even mine. It's a song

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          I don't know

It's really starting to hit me, I'll probably be a lot more emo about this later on towards the end of June, she's moving in July. I went and saw my dad today, he's fine, glad my mom was getting married. Says I'm welcome back if I want to, though I don't think going back to that sort of enivornment would be all that, mentally healthful. We bowled, went and ate, then did some other things. Sat, had a beer. Played with the dogs. That sort of stuff.
          Have you considered going with her?
          I'm glad you went and seen your dad and that he's fine
          Your the only one that can decide whats good for ya..so any action you take, think about it and make sure its what you want to do.
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Have you considered going with her?
            I'm glad you went and seen your dad and that he's fine
            Your the only one that can decide whats good for ya..so any action you take, think about it and make sure its what you want to do.
            Yes. Thanks. I'm really thinking hard about it. It's just, the time for it is a couple of months, so that still leaves me with time for making arrangements, as to what those are right now, I still don't know...

But on the bright side, I win!!!

Comment

Steals the win from rarocks

Winning

Comment

Wins using foul black magic.

Comment

Steals the win from rarocks

Winning
                  Bribes another ascended being into taking the win from GL. Gives it over to Ra Rocks. Hides the win in...a pile of pokemon and Ken dolls.

Comment

bwa ha ha ha ha

wins

Comment

Wins using good ascended power and knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
                        bwa ha ha ha ha

wins
                        Ah, the infamous thread starter has returned.

I think not dear Ashta. It is I, Rarocks the Wraith, who wins.

Oh, and Ashta, how do you feel knowing that this thread is still around, going strong, with nearly forty thousand posts?

Comment

Oh, and Ashta, how do you feel knowing that this thread is still around, going strong, with nearly forty thousand posts?
                          No, I gatelover12, the one and only ASCENDED WTRAITH who wins.

Comment

It's rather flattering actually. My stupidity has kept people entertained for this long. And besides, it gives me a good excuse to procrastinate from writing my 3000 word assignment on imperialist expansion during the Roman Middle Republic.

lolful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
                              It's rather flattering actually. My stupidity has kept people entertained for this long. And besides, it gives me a good excuse to procrastinate from writing my 3000 word assignment on imperialist expansion during the Roman Middle Republic.

lolful.
                              Wow...three thousand words huh...*whistles*

Yup, I'm only a college sophomore, don't have to write things like that...yet.

BTW...I win.

Comment

Wow...three thousand words huh...*whistles*

Yup, I'm only a college sophomore, don't have to write things like that...yet.

BTW...I win.
                                My problem is I have too much information. I feel like I won't be able to fit everything in! Lol. But it's really hard, there's just too much information! Gah! Stupid Ancient Romans! lol.

*pokes*

Wins!

Comment

Working...
                                X