Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you were.
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Last person to reply came in today and claimed his victory. You're fighting for nothing.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i win and its final quick close the thread
        My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          Last person to reply came in today and claimed his victory. You're fighting for nothing.
          If they did they should've closed the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
            If they did they should've closed the thread.
            He doesn't own the thread, he just happens to be who the thread says wins.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well the person who owns the thread will post and tell the person that he/she won and the owner will close it.

Comment

Look at the title. The creator of this thread has already said he wins.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I will win this

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                  The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                    I will win this
                    no you won't you came too late

Comment

mo one has replied in 4 hours... guess i have won

Comment

Don't be so sure

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

And yet I win
                          I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                          so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                          But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                          Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                          GW My home away from home....
                          My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

And yet you just lost again.

Comment

And yet I win again
                              I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                              so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                              But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                              Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                              GW My home away from home....
                              My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

or not....

Comment

Working...
                                X