Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    I was a somewhat hyper child.
    I guess different people play doctor in different ways. Heh.

On a side note, I think I've decided I would like to move to Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      I guess different people play doctor in different ways. Heh.

On a side note, I think I've decided I would like to move to Hawaii.
      So much for snow or other seasons. Not to mention I think the cost of living is rather high there as well. Still, it's a good state, or so I'd guess, having not actually ever been there.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

And speaking of snow, and irony, guess who has a snow warning?
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

So much for snow or other seasons. Not to mention I think the cost of living is rather high there as well. Still, it's a good state, or so I'd guess, having not actually ever been there.
          Who said I had to be logical or realistic? I can never make up my mind about where I'd like to live anyway. A few years ago I wanted to live in Florida, then it was California. Tomorrow it'll be Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            Who said I had to be logical or realistic? I can never make up my mind about where I'd like to live anyway. A few years ago I wanted to live in Florida, then it was California. Tomorrow it'll be Wisconsin.
            Heh. Final destination: Bulgaria?
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Heh. Final destination: Bulgaria?
              You never know. I have no particular desire to do anything career wise, so I could end up anywhere. I have no direction in my life. Yay for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                You never know. I have no particular desire to do anything career wise, so I could end up anywhere. I have no direction in my life. Yay for me.
                Sounds much like my life. Maybe I should find myself a rich doctor as well. Crazy stereotypical gender role reversal fun!
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Quack!

Comment

Well, that was loud.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Sounds much like my life. Maybe I should find myself a rich doctor as well. Crazy stereotypical gender role reversal fun!
                      Sure, why not. Sadly, the thought of marrying a rich doctor actually bores the hell out of me. I don't think that plan is going to work.

I should show TW pictures of my brother's yellow ducky themed bathroom. It has a rubber yellow ducky soap dispenser and everything.

Comment

Quack!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                          Sure, why not. Sadly, the thought of marrying a rich doctor actually bores the hell out of me. I don't think that plan is going to work.

I should show TW pictures of my brother's yellow ducky themed bathroom. It has a rubber yellow ducky soap dispenser and everything.
                          Find an entertaining rich doctor. Surely there are a few out there.

Ducky themed bathroom, eh? I should take a picture of my soda can themed desk.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Quack!

Comment

Find an entertaining rich doctor. Surely there are a few out there.

Ducky themed bathroom, eh? I should take a picture of my soda can themed desk.
                              Nah. I'd never marry for money anyway. My only goal in life is to be happy.

He wanted to have a ducky themed bathroom for years. His friends told him if he did while he was single, women would think he was gay when they came over. He decided to wait until he got an apartment with his girlfriend. It's cute, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                                Quack!
                                *wonders if this is some sort of automatic posting*
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X