And yet you lose!
    sigpic

Comment

nay, i think that you have lost!

Comment

Nope you're wrong!
        sigpic

Comment

i don't want to hear it, if i want your opinion, i'll ask for it!

Comment

It's not what ppl say, but having the last post!
            sigpic

Comment

fine, last post for tonight, we'll continue this tomorrow!

Comment

Can't I'll be at uni, but I'll always be the winner!
                sigpic

Comment

and i'll be at college, with a free afternoon, so prepare to lose!

Comment

Oh well, lives goes on.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

You deal with losing well.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's good to deal well with losing.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Which you would know about.
                          sigpic

Comment

As would you.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Nope as I'm the winner!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Technically, you're were just most likely to win as your post was at the end. You could not guarantee that it would in fact be the last post, and so therefore, you can claim no victory.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X