• Show
Clear All

"IGNITE THE TRACTOR BEAM!" [/random]

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
      "IGNITE THE TRACTOR BEAM!" [/random]
      *gathers all available explosives around GL and prepares a detonator*
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Someone's feeling much better today.
        Yes, much better.

Can you blow up a replicator? I don't remember much of SG-1.

Comment

This will never do. We require a NT mine. RETRIEVE ONE AT ONCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            Yes, much better.

Can you blow up a replicator? I don't remember much of SG-1.
            I would expect you could. It'd take a bit of effort to pull back together, if possible at all.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

un jibble hibble patauge le griffonnage gooble toodle
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

!!!!
                  WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                  "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                  Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

dans le monde Heureux de haribo

Comment

*knows which version of Vista he is getting when its released

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                        Good for you.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          *is sad that there are so many different versions of Vista when each version is the same software, just with different features removed*

Can anyone tell me why CONGRESS (the federal legislative body of the States, people who should be worrying about important national issues) is worrying about steroid use in major league baseball? It's things like this that make me want to move to Canada.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*wants to install linux and be free of the evil windows*

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                              *wants to install linux and be free of the evil windows*
                              Linux confuses me. Someone upstairs runs on it - I just don't understand it.
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Why do you think I only WANT to install it. (Is not a full fledged geek yet)

Comment

Working...
                                X