• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    It's 2am for you. I'm not surprised.
    Actually its 02:33 .... and im off to bed

This ascended being is ready bed
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
      Hey - I caught a lurker.

Vee, do you want him?
      Sure. Thanks Squee!

That perked me right up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        Sure. Thanks Squee!

That perked me right up.
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

A turkey Sanwhich
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I thought you were off to bed.

Which reminds me - it's nearly 3am, I have a 9am lec, and have a shedload of work to do tomorrow

Night night!
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
              A turkey Sanwhich
              What exactly is a sanwhich?

*plays with one of the buggy replicators*

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                I thought you were off to bed.

Which reminds me - it's nearly 3am, I have a 9am lec, and have a shedload of work to do tomorrow

Night night!
                G'night Jonno.

*Shudders* Buggy replicators. Almost as creeeeepy as the baby sun thing over in Teletubby Land.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  G'night Jonno.

*Shudders* Buggy replicators. Almost as creeeeepy as the baby sun thing over in Teletubby Land.
                  They're perfectly friendly. And quite helpful.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

They're perfectly friendly. And quite helpful.
                    I'm sure they are. But there's something so inherently buglike about them. And there's some weird part of my human brain that starts twitching at the mere mention of them.

*Goes to see a psychologist to get over irrational fear of all things bug-like*
                    sigpic

Comment

They are a bit creepy. It helps that I know they aren't going to hurt me. Plus they're uk's family of sorts. So I don't want to insult them.

I can't help but wonder how friendly they are when they're consuming everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        They are a bit creepy. It helps that I know they aren't going to hurt me. Plus they're uk's family of sorts. So I don't want to insult them.

I can't help but wonder how friendly they are when they're consuming everything.
                        Too true.

I wonder if they could do laundry? That would be handy. I'm sick of waiting for the laundry fairy to show up.
                        sigpic

Comment

They only consume when they need to build something, and they only consume unneeded items (unless I send them to redecorate BTS's hiveship), so they're really good for recycling.

And yes, they do laundry. They can even take your old clothes and turn them into something new.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

They only consume when they need to build something, and they only consume unneeded items (unless I send them to redecorate BTS's hiveship), so they're really good for recycling.

And yes, they do laundry. They can even take your old clothes and turn them into something new.
                            *Senses irrational fear waning*
                            sigpic

Comment

*isn't dizzy tonight*

I did get a bit of it earlier, but I realized my glasses were causing me some serious eye strain. The doctor I need to see is an optometrist.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*isn't dizzy tonight*

I did get a bit of it earlier, but I realized my glasses were causing me some serious eye strain. The doctor I need to see is an optometrist.
                                Glad that you figured out what's wrong. Going to see an optometrist isn't that bad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X