Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Weirdness indeed.
    And the thought of wraithing these people... Ugh...

Comment

Didn't mean to suggest anger or any such thing. My response was supposed to be humorous. Perhaps my delivery was too dry?
      I can't say. My brain is fried from happy pills.

I watch COPS sometimes. But I don't like really care for the episodes with domestic disputes and such as they tend to be dull. I like the eps where the criminals are complete morons and try to hide their blatant guilt. "It's not cocaine, it's powdered sugar for my girlfriend! She's baking a cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        I can't say. My brain is fried from happy pills.

I watch COPS sometimes. But I don't like really care for the episodes with domestic disputes and such as they tend to be dull. I like the eps where the criminals are complete morons and try to hide their blatant guilt. "It's not cocaine, it's powdered sugar for my girlfriend! She's baking a cake."
        Happy pills?

I miss the show "America's Dumbest Criminals." It was great.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Happy pills?

Yes, that was an swesome show! Gotta love the stupidity of criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            Yes, that was an swesome show! Gotta love the stupidity of criminals.
            Crime doesn't pay, but it occasionally makes for hilarious TV.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Happy pills?

Pain killers. Good times, especially at two in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Pain killers. Good times, especially at two in the morning.
                I'm sure they are. I'm surprised you aren't sleeping at the moment, though that could certainly account for the time between a post and your reply to it.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

i'm eating chocolate right now, which is bad. since i gotta hit the hay in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    i'm eating chocolate right now, which is bad. since i gotta hit the hay in an hour.
                    Go to bed in one hour, fall asleep in five.

I left my bedroom door open as I went to the bathroom. I came back and my dog was prepping a bed on one of my jackets.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Go to bed in one hour, fall asleep in five.
                      Yes, that's essentially what's going to happen.

Darn chocolate addiction!

Comment

I'm sure they are. I'm surprised you aren't sleeping at the moment, though that could certainly account for the time between a post and your reply to it.
                        ...? Sorry I'm not fast enough for you. I'm not really in the mood to sleep though.

Oh, you have a dog! What kind? I love dogs! We had two lab mixes growing up. Sweetest things in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                          ...? Sorry I'm not fast enough for you. I'm not really in the mood to sleep though.

Oh, you have a dog! What kind? I love dogs! We had two lab mixes growing up. Sweetest things in the world.
                          Shih Tzu. He has no name and recognizes quite a few words of english. He also likes to pick fights with me over his toys. He'll bring a toy all the way to me, then guard it as if I've been trying to take it the whole time. He also offers dog food in trade whenever I have food. He doesn't understand why I don't accept though.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Shih Tzu. He has no name and recognizes quite a few words of english. He also likes to pick fights with me over his toys. He'll bring a toy all the way to me, then guard it as if I've been trying to take it the whole time. He also offers dog food in trade whenever I have food. He doesn't understand why I don't accept though.
                            Aw, that's so cute. I'm sure you love him. I prefer big dogs. My sister and brother-in-law just got a lab puppy. I'm going to pet set for them in a couple weeks. It's going to be an extremely tiring weekend. She's a sweet dog but has a ridiculous amount of energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              Aw, that's so cute. I'm sure you love him. I prefer big dogs. My sister and brother-in-law just got a lab puppy. I'm going to pet set for them in a couple weeks. It's going to be an extremely tiring weekend. She's a sweet dog but has a ridiculous amount of energy.
                              I live in a downtown area. There isn't much room for a large dog here.

I like my dog more than most people.

Petsitting sounds like it's gonna be fun.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

We've got two Greyhounds. One was an ex-racer, the other was a rescue dog.

My experiece of dogs is mixed, as a kid I was terrified of them after a bad experience (you'll be surprised of the number of people on here who are scared of dogs). After we got our first dog I was kind of cured, well untill I was attacked by 4 in the dark a few years ago. Still the main thing that freaks me out is them jumping up, because of that I always seem to try to avoid labs especially.
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X